Chapter One- Hungover Stanger

Rider 

I was steaming with rage, the twins had run off after last night leaving me pissed and hungover. The phone call I got from my father didn’t help any either apparently, there was some girl that I needed to pick up, her parents had sold her to us as a maid. 

As I pulled up to the apartments where the twins could normally be found it shocked me just how nice the place was easily costing a couple thousand a month and up. I know the both of them don’t have money problems but they were still careful about what they spent it on and where it went. And living here did not seem like something that they would use their money on. It was an uptight and well-kept set of apartments with balconies for an overlooking view of the city with everyone. As I walked to apartment 106 I kept an eye on my soundings since I didn’t have a key I would be needing to enter another way. 

Once I picked the lock and enter the room a small child ran straight into my legs. I ever so gently kicked him out of the way not thinking since the twins didn’t have a kid. I scowled as the small devil ran away screaming and his mother appeared in front of me in a matter of seconds. 

“Who the hell are you!” She screamed at me scooping the crying child up in her arms 

“ Who the hell am I who the fuck are you?” I shot back at her. “ Last I checked the twins didn’t have any girls and they sure as hell didn’t a kid” pointing to the both of them. With that, it was like some kind of clarity washed over her face. 

“I’m going to take it as you are looking for my brother Sebastien and Damien” she raised an eyebrow. “ Well as you can see they aren’t here, they didn’t bother to return last night after going out, go sit in the living room and I’ll find out where they are”. I looked bewildered at the young woman standing in front of me but just nodded and went and sat where she said to. I took a look around and it became ever more obvious that the kid was hers. With the way she look and acted I would have thought she was babysitting. Her long red hair was well kept and she had little makeup on showing that she was somehow well-rested. The more I looked the less I saw signs of a man being around telling me that the apartment was hers. 

She walked into the sitting area and looked down at me her tall and slim frame becoming more noticeable. “ I’ve put Conner down for a nap would you like anything to drink before I call the boys? You seem a little worked up and by the looks of it you were also probably out last night with them” 

I let out a short huff of a laugh “ I’ll take some water and Advil if you have any” with that she disappeared into the kitchen. This woman was breathtaking, from the glow of her cheeks as she smiled at me slightly to the way her hair fell and how the lights twinkled her sky blue eyes. It was hard to tear my eyes from her while she walked away. 

Sofia 

I blushed heavily as I made my way to the kitchen, there was no doubt about it this man was handsome even hungover. His wavy hair was cut short on the sides but was left slightly long on top allowing it to fall over his forehead in an unkempt manner. I studded his face when he was talking the small frickles that were scattered about his face becoming more noticeable in the natural lighting against his tanned skin. But the most shocking thing was his bottle-green eyes they were swirled with a mix of shades of green which made it look like he could see right into your soul. 

I wasn’t sure what he wanted with twins but I called them putting my phone on speaker so I could get his water and Advil. I listened as Damien answered the phone cursing under his breath. 

“ Now Damien that is no way to greet your sister, especially after she just had a man break into her house looking for you two dumbasses” I could hear his breath hitch and he called Sebastian over. 

“ Sof who’s there are you alright?” They both questioned at once. 

“ I’m fine he is here looking for you two,” I said caring the phone, water, and Advil to the handsome stranger sitting on my couch. 

“ Give the phone to him” Sebastian demanded me over the phone, I sighed and handed the man my phone, his water, and his Advil. 

“ Here grumpy would like to speak to you” he stifled a laugh and took the medicine. 

“ Where the hell is you, Sebastian, after you two up and disappeared last night I had to make my own way home.” I left the room letting him finish his call in peace going to check on Conner a few rooms over.

Authors note- This is the first story I have wrote feel free to leave feed back and tell me about what you think is going to happen along the way. I can't wait to hear what everyone has to say.