[09] 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭

𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐋𝐞𝐞,

tommy would be beyond excited he'd be high on happiness. he would make sure he was always around. and made it a point to take you to each appointment. he refused to let you eat unhealthy and was by your side the whole way.

.

𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬,

(this is loosely based on The Dirt by Mötley Crüe)

mick wouldn't be thrilled he saw kids as an obstacle in his way to success. so after hours of talking with him he finally was happy about it. you were quite sad that he wasn't immediately happy but you took what you could get. and in the long run mick was there for you.

.

𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐥,

vince was happy ish. you see vince loved kids but at the same time hated them like mick he already had them when he was really young so he didn't feel like he needed anymore. but he was happy you were excited about it so he welcomed the unborn child into his life with open arms.

.

𝐍𝐢𝐤𝐤𝐢 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐱,

(this one gets two cuz it depends if it's the 80s or not.)

80s Nikki:

so when Nikki found out he wasn't mad but he wasn't happy he was scared. scared of becoming like his parents and fucking the kid up and you couldn't help but get it. but after awhile he was happy he wasn't there a lot though because at time you were truly an affair his wife was really heroin and as much as he would say he loved you, at the time we all knew he loved heroin more.

90s+ Nikki:

he'd be happy. and would be so over protective like he wouldn't let you out the house unless it was with him. it annoyed you a lot but you knew it came out a place of love and that made you happy. he was there as much as he could and that's all you could ask for.