Truth or Dare Part 1

SUMT⚠️⚠️ GXG

This imagine is in 3rd person p.o.v.

Billie is 22 and Ashley is 21, turning 22 soon.

"You ready?" Ashley said looking at Billie, ready to start a new vlog for their channel. "Yeah," Billie expressed calmly. Moving her body over the table, Ashley turns on the camera with her right hand, while having her phone in her left. Billie's eyes catching her curvy silhouette leaning over in her blue orbs. Sitting back down in the chair, Ashley counts down from 3, and they say their intro. "Hey guys! It's Ashley," "And Billie" Billie adds "So what are we doing today babe?" Ashley asks Billie, smiling. "Well..in today's video, we will be playing truth or dare, and if we don't want to answer the question, we have to take a shot." Billie states, looking at Ashley with a sly smirk on her face. As they mention the names of the drinks they will drink, they start on the questions.

**short time skip, also major smut warning**

Laughing with incoming tears in their eyes, Ashley puts her head on Billie's shoulder. "Ok, ok, next question," Billie says trying to calm herself down from blushing hard. "Truth or dare?" Billie says looking at Ashley seductively, making Ashley slightly aroused. "Dare" Ashley spoke towards Billie, trying to keep her gaze. "Ok, I dare you to give me a hickey, right here" Billie declared, pointing in between her neck and her sharp jawline, slightly drunk. "Billie.." Ashley uttered, also slightly drunk. "Billie, we can't do that..they'll take down the video," Ashley protests looking at Billie. "We don't have to post this, baby..it can just be for you and I" Billie protests back, giving a sly smirk to her serious girlfriend. Looking at each other for what seemed like minutes, Billie leans in, closing the gap in between them, putting her lips on her neck. Snaking her left hand on Billie's neck, up her hair, Ashley whimpers out of pure arousal.

Keeping their lips connected, Ashley closes the gap even more by sitting on Billie's lap, slowly and seductively moving back and forth. As Billie grips her hands on Ashley's hips, she moves her hips back and forth even more, forcing more pressure on their area. Removing her lips from her neck, Billie replaces them back on Ashley's soft lips, biting her bottom lip so she can access more of her. As Billie stands up, with Ashley's legs wrapped around her waist, they take it to the bedroom.

As Billie lays Ashley's body down softly on the bed, Ashley sits up on her elbows and watches Billies strip for her. First with her shirt, then her bra. "Come here, daddy," Ashley sensually says, only making herself wetter. Crawling her half naked body on top of Ashley, Billie passionately kisses Ashley on her soft lips. Ashley opens her mouth submissively letting Billie take over her. Simultaneously snaking her tongue in Ashley's mouth, Billie rolls both of her index fingers under Ashley's panties and pants. Removing her lips from Ashley's, Billie works her way down Ashley's body, pulling down Ashley's panties and pants at the same time. While keeping her dark, sharp gaze on Ashley's, Billie kisses her way down Ashley's bottom half, making Ashley squirm and whimper from the electrical connection. "Billie..please" Ashley whimpers, stomach sinking with arousal, "Shut the fuck up and take it, slut." Billie remarks, already on major demon time. Completely removing Ashley's previously closed bottom half, Billie gets up and moves over to the dresser, pulling out a long piece of cloth. Turning around Ashley closes her legs, nervous about what the cloth is about to be used for.

"Open your legs, princess" Billie demands, locking her gaze with Ashley's. "No.." Ashley says, trying to gain back some kind of dominance. "Open..your legs" Billie demands once again. Ashley doesn't respond and keeps her legs closed, being extremely disobedient. Standing in front of her legs, Billie grips them with force and pulls them apart. "Lift your head up, love" Billie demands, sharper than her previous demand. Placing the cloth over her eyes securely, Billie quickly gets on her knees, kissing Ashley's thighs, working her way down to her core, looking at it with lust. "Look at you..all wet and shit..pissing me off" Billie comments. As Billie places her lips on Ashley's lips, tasting the sticky and sweet substance Ashley has on her pussy. Swirling her tongue around her sensitive bud, Billie nips it, making Ashley moan and close her legs slightly. Moving her tongue in and out of Ashley's wet pussy.

Part 2 of this imagine coming soon