YUP

Spike POV:

You want to marry my little girl?

His expression is priceless, because usually I would say yes and be all happy when he talks to me.

This is a very important subject and I can't take this lightly.

I was once a apprentice for twilight and she once said

" spike when you are faced with situations that are serious, you have to take them seriously. I know that you are all happy and kiddish at times, but when you need to be an adult you have to be an adult.

I'm not being mean or harsh on you but sometimes you'll have to grow up and face reality like a grownup. Understand?"

Back then I didn't understand and soon in the past I didn't either.

Right now

I do.....

" So what do you say sir?" Illusion asks

" On one condition. You take care of my daughter with respect-love-understanding-and-kindness. "

"Of course sir"

" and you protect her at all costs, I mean at ALL costs. You understand me?"

" yes, I do sir"

" alright. You can marry clarity "

he started to jump up and down and hugged me with all his might.
" thank you thank you thank you! You will not regret this sir"

" I better not"

He goes into the other room to get changed for the big night .

I walk into my room and look in mirror. I see me my scales a little frizzled and a tear rolling down my cheek

I can't let my little girl go that easily.
But
She loves him he loves her and that's all that matters.

I walk outside and get in the car with rarity and drive to the restaurant.

It's time