taehyung : visiting him

when you bring your child along to their rehearsals

"Cmon baby, we have to go now" you said after you had finish getting ready.

Aera, yours and Taehyung's 2 year old child, started cleaning up her toys. You picked her up and made your way out the door.

You put her in her car seat and you head to the driver's seat and started to drive to the company where the boys were rehearsing for their performance. Once you arrive at the company, you got Aera off from her car seat and made your way to the entrance. Some staff noticed you and greeted you. Ara, one of the boys' make up artist, then spotted you.

"oh! Annyeong Y/N!" she said making her way over to you.

"So big already Aera" she cooed at the girl in my arms.

"Come, I'll bring you to daddy" she said as she led us to the elevator.

Once we were on the 25th floor, we could hear music blasting as soon as we got off the elevator. Aera squeaked excitedly when she heard the familiar song that she has recently been obsessed with.

"Relax baby, you can't make a lot of noise okay? Daddy might be filming" you said.

Aera nodded. She had always been an obedient girl. Of course, she will have her tantrums and meltdowns but it rarely happens. Overall, she was a really easy baby to handle.

You got in the studio that Ara led you in and saw the big space of just white background and lots of camera and staff around. The boys were currently practicing their performance. You made eye contact with Taehyung for awhile and he grinned after seeing his girls. Right after the song ended and they ended their dance, Taehyung quickly rush to the both of you.

"My babies" he cooed as he took the girl that stretched her arm out for her daddy to pick her up.

"Did you like the dance?" he asked Aera which she nodded to excitedly.

Taehyung turned to you and kissed your forehead.

"Thank you for coming" he said.

"No need to thank me baby, I love watching you guys rehearse. Aera loves it even more" you replied.

"Y/N~ahh Aera~ahhh" the boys cheered as they made their way over.

Aera grinned at them while being in her dad's arms. The boys played and talked to her. Yoongi then came to you and had a conversation. He talked about how he almost lost one of his music files and how he almost deleted an important file.

"Were you drunk last night?" you chuckled.

"I guess so, I can't remember honestly. I was just so pissed at myself" Yoongi giggled.

"Y/N!! When is Aera going to have a play date with Aerum?" Jin asked.

"Sorry... I've been quite busy, I didn't want to trouble Choi unnie to take care of three kids" I said.

"Ani...she loves children and especially love Aera" Jin said.

"Okay, I'll plan something soon" you said.

"Okay everyone, let's take a group picture before we leave" the director said.

You were about to take Aera from Taehyung's arm but he pulled you along with them to the front of the camera together with all the other staff and background dancers.

"Baby smile to the camera" Taehyung said pointing to the camera for Aera.

After the picture was taken, you two bid your goodbyes and went home.

"They're such a happy family," Namjoon said after they left.

"I'm glad Taehyung has found his person"