Chapter 1

Ever wondered what a bean's life might be? In this story he will be brought through an adventure with another character, then travel together in time, to bring back things. 

Okay, first up, those two characters were bean and human in their world, but they were simply erasers in our world. To get back to their world, the erasers must be loaded into a superconductive pod that will transport them back home. So every person that is travelling back and forth in the worlds must have a hole at the back of their heads. Why captain smile is with captain bean? Because they were doing a science experiment in P4, but they failed, so the experiment turned them into a bean, and a short human. *bringing The Matrix to Wattpad* However, they were best friends, so no problem. They found a chamber in their school that only the super short can go to, then found the 2 pods, and loaded themselves in. Voooooomm!! 

Everything turned white.

So they were in a training spot while the pods loaded a constructive program into their minds. They were to compete in a fighting contest and see, who is better. The better one shall get sent into the other world, the loser shall be stuck at the white place called the interlace. The interlace is a makeshift spot between the human world, and their world. Basically a station where people decide to go back, or to go on. The two of them fought, but no one won. No one lost. So they both got sent to the other world. *To note* If you lost, and you try to go to the other world by yourself, it would not succeed. Because the loser will get to stay there forever, and the two ways will loop shall he/she try to go.