First Day at Mouse University

Y/N is a college student currently studying to be a Disney animator. Although, her constant struggles of living financially have led to her working at the grand strip club,"Squirt Mountain". This strip club offers extraordinary pole dances, exclusive lap dances from your favorite Disney characters, and even a private company with Mr. Mickey Mouse himself. One night, a very special guest promised to fulfill her dreams as an animator in exchange for his own desires. Watch as Y/N lives to be an innocent animation student by day, but an amateur stripper by night

—Y/N POV—

Y/N: *sigh* My first day at Mouse University and I'm already running late!

Y/N stops to stare at the huge building with Mouse Ears atop it, her dreams were coming true.

Stranger: Huh, Huh, hey there pal, you look a little turned around, can I help you find anything?

Y/N knew that voice anywhere, a chill went down her back as she turned to see the beautiful stranger. She turned around to find the one and only Mickey Mouse, an idol that she had secretly fantasized about since grade school.

Y/N: Mr. Mouse! It's an honor!

The Mysterious Mouse Man was 7ft, at least, Y/N was only up to his belly button and looked like a child in comparison.

Y/N: I would love to stay and chat Mr. Mouse, but I'm late to class!!

Mr. Mouse: Huh Huh! It just so happens that I am also late, I got a bit turned around ever since the Goofy Foundation added in the new buildings. Anyways, what class are you late to?

Y/N: Let's see...

Y/N pulls out her crumpled up school schedule, Y/N was too busy enjoying her summer to bother reading it

Y/N: I'm late for..... Mr. M's class.... wait a second...YOUR MY TEACHER?!

Mr. Mouse: Huh Huh! Let's walk, I can show you the way!

Y/N felt Mr. Mouse's furry arm wrap around her waist. Butterflies started to flutter in her stomach as he gently held her, all the while having a pleasant chat with Y/N.

Mr. Mouse: Huh Huh! Alright, we're here pal!

Y/N: Thank You! How can I ever repay you?

The ends of Mr. Mouse's mouth started to curve into a devious smirk, clearly thinking of something other than what Y/N had in mind.

Mr. Mouse: Huh, Huh, there are...many things that you could do to repay me, but... I'll think about it and let you know.

Y/N and Mr. Mouse were locking eyes, his furry paws still wrapped around her waist, Y/N wished this moment would never end...suddenly she heard a shout in the distance

Ms. Mouse: MICKEY!!! YOU'RE CLASS HAS BEEN WAITING FOR YOU FOR 10 WHOLE MINUTES, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!

Mr. Mouse looked at Y/N with both an angry and sad expression, he reluctantly took his paws off of Y/N's waist and turned to look at Ms. Mouse.

Mr. Mouse: Huh, Huh! Minnie, my apologies! I was helping this new student find her way to class, right?

Y/N simply nodded her head in agreement and walked away into the class, with Mr. Mouse following her shortly after.

TO BE CONTINUED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER...

WRITER'S NOTE: Hi everyone! We hope you enjoyed the first chapter of our very eventful story! There is much more to come, so stay tuned! Please comment what you think of the story, we would love to hear your advice. ALSO, we will be choosing one person who comments, to add as a side-character in the story, so make sure to comment! Thank you for supporting our story!

From, The Mickey Mouse F*ck House Creators