Meet Me After Class Pt. 2

Recap: Y/N is a student going to Mouse University studying to be a famous Disney animator. While she is lost on her way to class, she bumps into a mysterious mouse man who happens to be her teacher and the famous Mickey Mouse. He asks her to stay after class....

Mr. Mouse: You look like you've just seen a ghost, it's only me, I don't bite, much.

Y/N's stomach started to tie in knots as she glanced up and made eye contact with Mr. Mouse

Mr. Mouse: Ms. Y/N, you've gotten quieter. Am I intimidating you?

Y/N gulped

Y/N: No sir, sorry.

Mr. Mouse smiled when Y/N had said 'sir'

Mr. Mouse: Alright, you're probably wondering what I called you into my office for...

Y/N: Yes sir, what is it?

Mr. Mouse: Sleeping in my class is simply not tolerated, I should hope that your behavior will improve or there will be consequences.

Mr. Mouse stopped and stared at Y/N, looking her up and down.

Y/N: May I leave?

Mr. Mouse snapped awake

Mr. Mouse: Oh...Yes, you are dismissed.

Y/N slowly walked out of his class and pulled the slip of paper that the boy had given her prior to talking to Mr. Mouse after class. It stated:

"Looking for a job? Squirt Mountain Hiring $trippers!

Auditions @7:30 PM tonight, Come dressed"

Y/N turned the beaten-up business card over and saw a note written presumably by the boy who had handed it to her.

"I think you'd be a great candidate, look forward to seeing your performance"

Signed, Buzz Lightyear (Your Classmate)

Y/N: Well, I guess I need a job to pay my rent... How hard can it be?

TO BE CONTINUED...