Chapter 12

Wolves

Beep beep!!

'So noisy... Is it already morning? I wonder if Ji-Ho still here...' Byeol thought and stand walk downstairs and doesn't saw him. So maybe he still sleep...

And so she walk to kitchen and make breakfast for everyone. After a minute later she heard Ji-Ho voice. He said to her morning while she also said.

"What're u doing?"

"U have eyes Ji-Ho. I'm making breakfast."

"But u don't need to for me."

"U think I'll just let u stay hungry who stay with me the whole night? No I don't think so."

"Fine... Whatever but don't speak about last night in front of the other. Or Yeoryeong will kill me."

"Don't worry. I'm not that clueless. Now go get ready for them. I make for the other too."

"Fine fine." So he go get change clothes that he take yesterday for today and went out to call the other. He said goodbye to Byeol and she also too. After making breakfast she go take bath and after that she got Ju-In messages.

Messages

"Sis! Ji-Ho's here to get us to your house! Is that truth?! U call us?!" From Ju-In. (Little bro)

"Yap! See u later at home."

"Ok. 😊😊😊" From Ju-In. (Little bro)

'Awwwww!!! So cute!' She thought as she went out side with the puppies. She then plays with them and feed them a little. Beep beep beep!!! She heard her phone ring and she pick up. It was her brother.

Call

"Hey Byeol. What're u doing now? Are u alone and boring?"

"No but for now yes. I call my friends to come. What about u? How is your work? Do u need anything?"

"No but I just worry that u're alone so I just want to make sure if u're fine."

"I'm fine. Don't worry. I also heard u have some meetings later from Yu yesterday."

"Yep. Sorry for not calling u in these day. I was busy with work."

"That's okay. If u need anything ask me. Maybe I can help. Also make sure to have alone time with Yu or she'll be sad."

"O-okay okay. Don't talk so loud."

"Why? There's none here. It's just me."

"Whatever just be careful when u're alone. They will target u the most time like this..." After Ju-Min said Byeol suddenly turn in to coldly girl with serious look.

"I know. If this is all I'll be hung up or someone might hear..."

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye be careful OPPA." She hung up and heard the bell ring so she go open the door. It was her friends smiling at her with warm face. She also smile and act her usual form with her friends because they can't know her real form. She let them in and said to stay feel free. The other were still surprised even thought they already know her house. Only Chunyoung still not know. He was really shocked.

Then suddenly they saw the puppies and pat them but Ji-Ho stop them because he knew they'll bit. Byeol tell them and to the puppies to not bit her friends and tell them to sit and be good. Her friends surprised that puppies listen to her and do what she said.

"I make breakfast for all of u guys. I hope u all will like it." Byeol said with smile. Suddenly Ji-Ho ask her.

"What about u? Are u going to eat with us?"