No way.

Emmett caught up to me in the halls after history.

"Hey, Little Raven!" I turned around, ignoring all the stares. "What's up, Bear?" Emmett grins, which is never a good sign from what I've learned about him so far. "You should come over to my house tonight! Ya know, get to see good ol' Carlisle again!" my eyes grow wide at his suggestion.

No way in hell I can go over to their house! Carlisle got rid of me for a purpose, and yeah, I might've just went against that purpose, so there's technically no reason why I shouldn't go over there, but I was also a burden. And I don't know about him, but when I get rid of burdens, I don't ever want them to come back.

Emmett snaps his fingers in front of my face, pulling me from my inner dialogue. "Come on, Lil' Rae, It'll be fun!" I guess he could sense my upcoming "no", because his face suddenly went dark as he said; "If you say no, I'll just kidnap you. Alice can tell me where you live." I sighed.

"Fine. but if everything turns to shit, as it most likely will, I'm blaming it all on you, got that?" Emmett's face lights up and he nods his head eagerly. I turn and head to the gym building, already formulating a plan of escape.

✧❃✧✧❃✧✧❃✧✧❃✧✧❃✧✧❃✧✧❃✧✧❃✧✧❃✧✧❃✧✧❃✧✧❃✧

hey, sorry for the short chapter, this was where i though i should stop to make the next one make sense! im trying my best to make/post chapters while still not stressing myself, so yeah, please enjoy! (next chapter will be much longer, and will have some action!!!)

bye lovelies!! <3

- e.d.