poor witch

Pretty much everyone who died came back somehow and vision started yelling at wanda for the hex and West View

Natasha pov
I was in heaven yelling at Steve for how he died and Tony agreed with me "EVERYONE NEEDED YOU!"Tony yelled this is the first time he actually made sense "guys- I loved Peggy its not ny fault!" Steve made an excuse "SO DID BUCKY BARNES BUT YOURE BLIND AND A COWARD PEGGY CARTER MOVED ON!" I yelled Peggy was so confused "why?.....Steve  Rogers  I thought you had dignity " She said before Tony passed out disappearing Steve then Peggy then me I woke up beside a girl whose skin was green I was at Vomir "wha- vomir?" The girl spoke "who are you?" I asked "Gamora...your Natasha romanoff right?" Gamora said I nodded we were both at the bottom of vomir how we were getting out I don't know "climb Vomir!" Gamora said "What? How?" I asked "come on strongest girl on earth without powers, strongest girl in space without powers and I guess splatty sisters!"gamora said when she started finding a way to climb I sat there like what the actual fuck is happening "are not questioning anything?" I asked "I was thrown off a cliff by my dad this is baby talk"

Wanda's pov
"I DONT UNDERSTAND! WHY ITS A PROBLEM STRANGE ALL I WANT IS HAPPINESS!"I yelled at strange "WANDA ...its wrong to trap people.."strange said  I saw his face was visibly distressed "strange?..." I said "wanda things are serious you are a child when your trying to understand " strange said witch hurt I stayed silent then vision ran inside "WANDA!!"he yelled I'm I dreaming? "HOW DARE YOU! WEST VIEW WAS INNOCENT!!!!YOUR EVIL AND WRONG!"vision yelled I was extremely hurt by these words  that were yelled at me "VISION I WANTED HAPPINESS AND I DID IT FID US !!! EVERYONE HAS HAD HAPPINESS BEFORE I WAS LAST HAPPY AT EIGHT" I yelled stange walked off to fix other things "WANDA I LOVED YOU!" Vision yelled "I LOVE YOU ASWELL !" I yelled "I said loved not love ."vision said I ended up crying "vis....you don't mean that ?"I cried "YES I DO I HATE YOU WANDA"vision yelled

Natasha's pov
I climbed up vomir somehow "thank you Gamora. "I said she nodded then Stephen showed up pulling me into a portal into avengers Tower where I saw wanda and vision fighting badly so I said "wanda?" I said and wanda went and said "Not now natasha-...wait natasha?" Wanda said before a tear dripped down her face at the sight of me she wanted to run over and hug I could tell from her body language "WANDA DON'T YOU DARE HURT NATASHA LIKE YOU DID EVERYONE IN WEST VIEW!!!"Vision yelled "I DID NOTHING WRONG I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!" Wanda yelled back "vision quit it "I said before grabbing Wanda she was so distressed it was obvious "wanda?are you okay?"I asked she ended up crying  I hugged and she smiled we talked for a bit about what she did and about a lady called Agatha "the only way I get happiness means I cause pain to Others!" Wanda cried I hold her close to my chest and she was crying "you deserve happiness I swear you'll get your happiness!"

I'm sorry it's short