Four

Kailyn POV

I woke up at around 6 in the morning and took a hot fresh shower, trying to wash off the tension. Yesterday's incident flashed in my mind as I remembered that Hilary was not with us. I knew her for less than 24 hours and yet I feel bad about what happened yesterday.

Although she had crazy theories about the Beybladeing world,she still had the intention to help us,I mean that's what I think.

I walked out to hear Beybladeing sound. I squinted my eyes,no one would be awake this early. I flickered my eyes at the sleeping area and saw the blue-headed Beyblader missing. Obviously,who expect Kai would be awake so early in the morning. My sleep was disturbed or I would have also slept like Tyson.

I lightly opened the door,which thankfully he didn't notice and leaned against the door frame, watching him Beyblade. I don't know why but every time I gaze at Dranzer, it's like a whole new Beyblade and I can't help but admire how skillfully his Beyblade moved.

I widened my eyes when I realised Kai was able to move his Beyblade like no one else could, except me that is.

"Impressed?" Kai asked,with his back turned.

"Yeah, definitely. You are making your Beyblade do something that you couldn't do earlier" I wouldn't be surprised if he told me he had eyes in his back. Kai took his Beyblade back and turned to look at me.

"Why are you awake?" Kai asked.

"Well, couldn't sleep." I shrugged.

"Why?" I tilted my head. When did he start getting so interested in what other's do?Do personalities change in just 3 months? That's scary.

"Hilary."

Kai nodded. "It's true,we need her back. I learned this move after going back to the basics"

I frowned. Did he just appreciate Hilary?I mean,of course he should. She was trying to help us and she is succeeding. Do I feel.....jealous?

"What's with your expression?" Kai asked, raising his eyebrows. I soften my expression and shook my head at him. "It's nothing" Kai nodded and went back to practicing.

"Oh wow" I heard a voice breathe out as I turned around to see the team with widened eyes. "Kai did it" Tyson said,shocked.

"I went back to the basics" Kai said, taking his Beyblade back. All of them looked at each other and then at their Beyblades. At that moment I knew, going back to the basics is what flashed their minds.

.

The sun had set and we all were running to Hilary. All did include Kai. We stopped Hilary from walking away from us and pleaded her to come back to the side. Even Tyson apologized.

Hilary smiled at all of us with light tears in her eyes,which she wiped away and stood with her hands on her lips like some strict teacher.

.

The next morning appeared and we all went into work with Hilary and Dizzy assisting us. The reason why I don't include Kenny is because I only hear Hilary and Dizzy's voices and honestly I think he is just stuck there.

"Too much power on the launch" I heard Dizzy comment on my launch. I sighed and ordered Duplica back to correct my mistake. The five of us continued practicing with Tyson and Hilary fighting in between. I grinned at them fighting when I heard Kai call me from behind.

"Yes caps?" I turned. He pointed his Beyblade at me, challenging me to a battle. I smiled and set myself fot the battle.

"Hey!I was supposed to battle Kai!" Tyson whined. "Gotta wait Tyson!" I exclaimed, launching my Beyblade at Kai's.

.

"Kailyn!" Hilary called out as I went and stood beside her with a smile on my face. "Yes Hilary?" She linked her arms with mine's with a teasey grin on her face.

"I have seen a lot of you and Kai. Noticed he prefers to openly talk to only you. I have seen your eyes sparkle when you look at him,care to explain" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Have you been hanging out with Ray too much?" I asked, walking to the bus. "No not really" Hilary smirked as we sat down.

"You can tell me" Everyone was seated and the bus started. Everyone was quite,most of them were with Max and Tyson constantly telling that we would win against the Psykicks.

"There is nothing to say" I shrugged, turning my head to the window. I felt soft hands softly turn my face. I looked at Hilary,who clearly wasn't satisfied with my answers.

"Are you in love with Kai?" She whispered. I didn't reply. I wouldn't say no,of course I wouldn't. Not with what I have been feeling over the months but I don't know if it's a yes either. In conclusion,I don't know if I like Kai or not.

"I don't know Hilary" I sighed.

"So there is a possibility!" She lowly cheered,her grip on my arm increasing just a bit. I smiled at her excitement.

Before we could continue talking,it felt like an unknown gas filling my lungs and slowly sleep took over.

.

I lowly groaned as I opened my eyes and sat up. I grabbed my head, feeling the pain strike in.

"Are you okay?" Kai asked. I looked up at him and nodded. I looked around to see everyone passed out. Standing up,I scanned the place. It was old and dusty with a single announcing thing. What trouble did we land ourselves in this time?

I looked at my arm to see a device attached. I widened my eyes and tried to take it off. "It won't budge. You will just end up hurting yourself" Kai said, grabbing my hand and taking it away from the device.

Slowly everyone woke up and looked around. Suddenly a voice informed us that the venue has changed and we would be battling here.

Battling here?This is just an old weak hut. I am sure a little Beybladeing action might end up breaking this wooden hut. I looked around for an escape to see a door. I walked to it and saw that it opened.

"Let's just go,we don't have time to fight amongst our ourselves"

.
.
.
.