one day after my suicide

The day after my suicide, I loved my mother even more, when I saw her crying on the floor of my room, embracing my clothes with my pictures scattered around her, I saw so much love beyond the tears in her eyes.

The day after my suicide, I felt how much my father loved me, no matter how hard, in the midst of this great sadness, he spoke to me with tears in his eyes about how proud he was of me and how much he loved me.

The day after my suicide, I saw that my pet was more incredible than I could have ever imagined. Every time someone walked through the door, they would run to the door excited to see me, seeing that it wasnt me, they would lie in front of the door and keep waiting for me.

The day after my suicide, I felt my siblings love when I saw them sitting in their room with tears in their eyes, I remembered the times we played, talked and argued together in our beautiful childhood. Processing memories.

The day after my suicide, I felt how important my best friend was. They were looking at all our pictures together. remembering the laughs we shared.

The day after my suicide, I felt sad for my teachers. They blamed themselves for not noticing it.

At night I went to the morgue to find myself. I was sad I looked at myself and said so many dreams we had so many loved ones so many people you were going to meet you had so many people who loved you but you threw them all away you must have a lot of courage to end your life, why couldnt you use that courage to win?

Thank god it was just a vision

You are still here. You can get through this fight. You are better than you think. The most beautiful/handsome, strongest and smartest.

Its ok to not be ok

its ok if the only thing you've done today is breathe. you will overcome this. be the light in this world.

you are amazing and perfect. don't let anyone change you.

when people cry they aren't weak. they have just been strong for too long.