𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐀𝐔 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑

"Turns out that cutie is the student president this year" Signora said drinking out of a juice box. Childe and Scaramouche sat at the table with Signora all eating lunch. "Oh really? Its not really a surprise though, everyone likes him." Childe reached into his backpack, pulled out his waterbottle and took a sip. "I heard a little rumor that he has a girlfriend~" Scaramouche said causing Childe to spit out his water. HE HAS A WHAT?!" Signora snorted and slapped Childe on the back.

"Im surprised that you're that concerned" Signora said holding in a laugh. "I'm not concerned?!" Childe pouted and took a bite of his lunch like a little boy. "Look over there" Scaramouche pointed to a table that was surrounded by girls.

—-—-

Xiao banged his head on the table and put his hands over his ears. Venti patted him on the back and sighed. Hu tao stood up and fake coughed. "AHEM?? Zhongli's harem please go away. Respectfully." She did a little shooing motion and all the girls stood there confused. "Who are you then? Zhongli's jealous girlfriend?" One of them spat.

Hu Tao's face dropped and she did a little throwing up act. "Thats incest y'know. I wouldn't like my precious big brother to date pick me girls like you" She said putting her hands on her hips. Zhongli raised an eyebrow and sighed. "I'm trying to eat my lunch" Zhongli looked at Hu Tao. "See that? He wants you all to remove yourselves from his presence."

All of the girls slowly walked away from their table and the group was finally left alone. "Xiao~ you can stop blocking out all your senses." Venti patted his head and Xiao looked up from the table and uncovered his ears. "I didn't think that you were THAT attractive" Hu Tao wheezed and Zhongli rolled his eyes. "I'll tell mom to take your phone so you can't talk to Yanfei" Zhongli snorted and Hu Tao crossed her arms.

"if it weren't for me you wouldn't be able to eat your lunch in peace AND I know a little secret. You don't even like girls!" Hu Tao stuck out her tongue and Zhongli's face immediately turned bright red. "ITS THE GINGER ISN'T IT?????" Venti shouted clapping his hands together. Xiao hit his head on the table again. "Venti you dumbass" 

———

"I think I just heard 'the ginger' coming from that table" Scaramouche snickered, poking at Childe. "Okay okay I get it, I have a thing for the class president so what" Childe said pouting and laying his head on the lunch table. "Homo" Scara laughed. "I will literally call Kazuha right now you can't talk homo homophobe" Childe replied reaching for his phone. "NO PLEASE DONT" Scara begged "Thats what I thought" Childe started to pack up his lunch and Signora and Scaramouche did the same.

———

Childe walked to the library to study because he has this period free. He set his backpack down in the chair in front of him and sat down at the small square table. The library was small but it had a cozy feel to it. The bookshelves stood high and the light was only emitted by string lights that were hung in various places.

He opened his computer and took his notebook out as well as his pens and pencils. He twiddled his favorite pencil in his hand. It was a nice mechanical pencil with a narwhal topper on it.

He studied for a good forty-five minutes and then shut his computer, putting his stuff away and pulling out his phone. "Mmm~ how long is it going to take you to notice?" A voice rang throughout the spacious room which was very familiar. Childe looked up and his eyes were met with a pair of eyes which he recognized very easily. "Zhongli!? What are you doing here? How long were you sitting there for?" Childe gave the brunette a confused look and sighed. "Well i've been sitting here for about.. hmm.. twenty minutes?" Childe's jaw dropped. "Means why are you here?" "I wanted to ask you a question." He led on. "Sure, ask away."

"I want you to be my vice president." Zhongli said, resting his head on his hand. Childe squinted his eyebrows. "Why me?" Zhongli shrugged "Will you accept?"

"You don't even know who I really am. I pull pranks on other students all the time and even the teachers. I'm only still in this school because of my good grades." Childe covered his face with his hands and stood up. Grabbing his backpack walking to his next class.

Unfortunately Childe had that same class with Zhongli.

"Mr. Tartaglia are you even listening?" Professor Albedo; the chemistry teacher said. "Yes, sorry sir."

———

Childe and Zhongli stood in the empty classroom. "Oh class president, am I too bad for you?" Childe walked over to Zhongli and his shoulders stiffened. Childe put both of his hands on a desk and right in between his arms was Zhongli. They were face to face and Childe wore quite the smirk. Childe pressed his lips against Zhongli's and tugged at the base of his shirt.

before they knew it Zhongli's shirt was off and basically pinned to the desk. Itching for more they both tried to continue but they were stopped by a certain someone. "Oh my GOD Kazuha do you see this shit?"

Scaramouche pointed and Kazuha poked his head barely in the room. "Didn't we do that like this morni-" "SHHHH" Scaramouche slapped his hand against his face and took a very nice photo to send to Signora of Childe and Zhongli.

"SCARA YOU LITTLE-"

———

(A year later because if i wrote the inbetween it would take 8 years)

It was cold. The white snow covered the school campus. Childe sat on one of the benches outside and waited for a certain someone. He was wearing a thick overcoat and gloves but his orange hair still stuck out. He felt a little tap on his shoulder and it was Zhongli. "You finally made it" Childe could see his own breath as he spoke. "Mm" Zhongli sat beside Childe and rested his head on his shoulder. Childe let out a little scoff and showed Zhongli the picture that Scaramouche took a year ago. "One year ago and i'm still scared Scaramouche would walk in on us." Childe laughed. Zhongli laughed a bit and sighed.

"Whats the matter?"

"I want hot chocolate."

"Oh? Shall we get some then?"

"Yes we shall."

The two stood up hand in hand and walked to go get hot chocolate on a perfect, snowy, winter day.

(1106 words)

I hope you liked the highschool au and honestly I wasnt expecting this ending but I ended up liking it. Thank you for reading it!