▸ 𝗖𝗵-𝟱 𝗔 𝗙𝘂𝗻 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗼𝘂𝘁 ◂

Third-person's POV:

The first thing the Bakusquad had planned to do was to get Izuku some new clothes-

"Well there's the dress shop-", Mina informed.

"Who's credit card are we using?", Kaminari asked.

Everyone turned towards Bakugou.

"..."

"Tf you extras are looking at me for?!"

"..."

"Oh."

The whole Bakusquad: 🥺

"I SWEAR TO GOD..."

The whole Bakusquad including Deku: 🥺

" GODDAMNIT! FINE, JUST STOP WITH THOSE HIDEOUS PUPPY EYES!"

Bakugo's POV:

As we headed into the shop I noticed a strange extra staring at us from the dark corner. They were acting pretty suspicious too...What if they were a villain?!?

I watched as they disappeared with a pink flash. That extra looked oddly familiar...I just couldn't remember... Ughhh. For now, I need to concentrate on keeping Deku safe.

I shrugged it off, sat in a corner & watched as Deku dragged Raccoon Eyes to the all-might merch area.

-----

Mina's POV:

I had imagined myself dragging tiny Izuku to the dress shops and forcing some adorable outfits on him. But guess what?

HE PULLED A UNO REVERSE CARD ON ME!

Izuku dragged me to all the dress shops and made me buy him all sorts of hero merch. Then after a lot of struggle, I finally managed to gather as many clothes as possible for me and Izuku, and of course, most of Izuku's clothes were... All Might merch.

Right now we all had finished our ice creams and were walking out of the mall.

Third person's POV:

"*Mutter*Mutter*Mutter*"

"DEKU WILL YOU STFU FOR ONCE?!", Baku-babe yelled.

"Oh-uh I-I'm sorry Kacchan!", Midoriya apologized.

"Tch."

"You know zuku you don't need to apologize.", Mina whispered to him.

"But my muttering was sorta bothering Kacchan!", he responded.

Mina just sighed.

"Y'know Mini-Mido-bro, It was kinda fun to hang out with ya.", Kirishima told Midoriya.

"Yeah I agree!", Sero and Kaminari responded in chorus.

"Oh. Really???", Midoriya questioned.

Everyone except a certain pomeranian nodded.

"By the way Baku-bro I'm wondering why you're pretty quiet most of the time.", Kirishima said.

"Tch. I just chose not to speak with you extras.", Bakugo responded with a growl.

"Kacchan hasn't changed much has he?", Midoriya whispered to Mina.