9. Time flys.

No one POV:

Ahh. harry moans in pain.

relax babe it will over soon. zayn says rubbing harry thighs.

it hunts zee. Harry tell him with tears.

yeah pumpkin just one flick you don't feel any pain. Zayn ensure him softly.

Ok, take deep breaths I will start with the count of 3. zayn inform him

1,2,3 ..... as he give Harry's feet a strong jerk.

Ahhhhh.. harry scream at top of the lungs.

take deep breaths babe. zayn says ans rub the feet tenderly.

That's why i don't want you in the football team. you hate you feet.
zayn says.

zee it is not a big deal. look I'm ok now. love you. harry says and kiss zayn's cheek.

hmm.( look like i have a talk with the coach)zayn think.

(# okay don't tell me to think the situation other🤪)

ok cutie rest now.

Downstairs on Malik's Manson.

Zayn's POV:

harry ok now ? mom asked to me. yeah mom he is ok now.

Good I'm so worry for him. mom say.

Now cut harry name from the team.he will get hunt badly next time.he is an Omega,i still confused how he manage in the team.

yeah i think the same mom.

ok leave it where is everyone.i asked to her.

oh yasir is busy with the work and Anne ans des goes for a date night.

Okay....

well zayn what you think about marking and mating to harry you know harry is 15 now and after 4 month he will be 16 and then he shift to his wolf and maybe ready for the family. mom asked me.

yeah harreh is 15 now the most beautiful and breathtaking. he is not beautiful just because he is my mate but honestly he is most beautiful and cute omega in the city. I also breaks alot of bones because of him and yeah if I warn in harreh school that's he is off limits and mine then it is nobody business.
zayn zee baby then my mom voice break my thoughts.

yes mom what are you saying.

baby i asked you about mating yeah  about it i think when harry is ready but for the family and pups harry is also young mom he need time. I explain her softly.

yeah you are right.but I can't wait for your children they are the most adorable i still remember harry he was the cutest little thing. My mom says smiley.

ok i think you should rest to I'm going to meet dad. i says and kiss her cheek.

bye baby.
bye mom.

Next day.

Zayn POV:

harreh hurry up you are going to late for the class. i yell from gate.

I'm coming wait. Harreh says.

zee can't come with you.harry tell me nervously.
why? i question him.

i have a talk with baba so I'm going with him. he point towards dad.

are you sure. i asked again

yeah yeah I'm sure it is not that I'm hidings something.he laugh nervously.

okay now something is wrong but i will asked him when we are alone. i thought.

okay babe. I says and peck his lips.
bye.he says and look away.

okay now he is acting strange. i thought.

okay haz bear let's go. dad come and tell him.

bye zee. he says and i nod.

something is definitely off.

  Harry styles 15 years old

  Harry styles 15 years old.💖
____________________________________sorry guys for late.
but hey i upload now.enjoy the chapter and drama coming soon.

I also confessed to you guys that I can't write smuts but for you i can try.

so comment and vote loves.

something special for you in next chapter 😉.