Growing

I still remember those old moments.

All those colourful moments.

That miraculous rays of the sun, that kissed her skin, which illuminated my whole day.

That sapphire blue sky, which flowed endlessly with white-grey clouds and became the reason for my blowing smile.

That lush greenery, which had covered the whole world in its arms and which gave her flowers of joy.

That vibrant sea-green sea, which settled and flowed everywhere, took everyone with it and left us in the embrace of the shore with a laugh.

But now. Where did that moments go?

All I see is now black and white world...

The faint rays of the dull sun are sucking her aged wrinkled skin, filling my whole heart with sorrow.

The grey sky is clashing with dark thunder clouds, gloomy winds are blowing around the atmosphere, causing my grim mood swings.

The clayey barren earth is throwing the world into filth and muddy struggle, leaving her with withered hope.

The soulless pale blue ocean is now calm, leaving everyone behind and taking us along on a silent journey into the endless void.

Where did those old lovely moments go?

Just as our energy leaved our body with age, they also withered away with time.

~It's like nothing lasts forever~