1

Shinsou's POV

I woke up as usual. Way to early as I get up I put on my uniform and look around. I did it, I made it to 2A.
As I get out of my dorm it's quiet. Of course it is everyone is asleep.
I go to the kitchen and make some coffee. Normally someone would get annoyed by my little 'routine' but now, everyone is busted by training so they sleep like babies.
As I down my second coffee I herd someone get down the stairs. (Who could that be) I think and then see blond hair walk in.
"Sup man why such an early bird?"
He says as he sits on a chair near me.
"Sorry Kaminari, though you were still sleeping"
I say as I put my mug in the sink.
"It's okay dude, exited for your first day whit us?!"
He say all awake.
"Yeah. I guess it will be great?"
I say as I take a seat in front of him.

"I herd from kiri we will join 2B a lot this year because of all the villain stuff ,you know like that joint training last year kind of stuff"

"You look happy about that, I thought you didn't like them?"
I say in confusion.
"No no no I like them they are great but you know some people are...umm...more easy to like then others"
He says scratching the back of his neck.
"Are you talking about that Monoma?"
I ask remembering how that other blond was, loud and extravagant.
"...yeah, don't blame me,he got a few lose screws in his brain"
He says braking a sweat.
"Your one to talk"
I say and he looks really flustered.
"Hehe...you know what I mean"
After we talk a bit it starts getting time to go.
We both walk together.
(Kiminari is a nice person, loud but, nice. Happy to be friends with him)"
I think as he starts babbling about something random.
As we get in, I sit next to him and make small talk as others starts to get in. And the bell rings.
I look up to see Aizawa sansei get up from his sleeping bag.
"Good morning class A and welcome back to a new 'existing' year at UA .and welcome to you ,Shinsou as our newest student hope you won't be taking examples from your classmates and bring shame on our school"
He says and looks at Midoria, Todoroki and Backugo.
I nod my head and he gives a sigh.

"Now to the important part, as we know the villain society hasn't change much sense last year and if something happens you most be prepared and be careful not to end up like me in fifteen years"
He says walking out showing his prosodic-leg and eyepatch. I cringe every time I see that.
Sansei Aizawa has been a good teacher to me threw first year and can't even work so good anymore, giving up on the hero work to just be a teacher and taking care of Eri.

"So whit the times we live in mr Vlad king and I choose to work together more to make you ready to fight villains. Anything necessary to keep he new generation safe"
I hear a chair move and then someone standing up.
"THAT IS VARY HEROIC OF YOU SANSEI,KEEPING US SAFE AND MAKING US MORE SOCIAL AT THE SAME TIME IS A REALLY GOOD TRAINING STRATEGY!"
I look up to see Iida waving his hands around and look at Kaminari.
"Yeah he do this a lot"
He say whit a soft laugh.
"Thank you Iida but you can sit down"
Sansei says and Iida sits down.
"GLAD YOU APPRECIATE ME SIR"
After class we hear a nock on the door. Sansei goes to open and on the other side is a red head.
"Hello Kendo we are getting to you now"
We get up and gets into our costumes and gets into the arena I remember from last year. I got my capture cloth and mask and the other got there own support giar.
"Hallo class and welcome to your new hero training program!"