•11

When Violetta wakes up she was confused. Then she remembers what happened. She was happy, because everything of that whole Maybel-thing whas forgotten. She looks at Leon. He was still sleeping, with his arm around her. Violetta closed her eyes, and fall asleep again.
They both wake up by Violetta's phone ringing. In a second they both sit up, and Violetta was searching for her phone. When she get him, she fast take him up.
German: Violetta! Is everything okay?
Violetta: Uhh yeah ofcourse i'm fine. Why?
German: You did not call yesterday!
Violetta: Oh dad, i'm sorry. I must forgot. But everything is fine here.
German: Okay great. Oh, Violetta i have to go. I will talk to you later!
Violetta puts her phone away and sighed.
Violetta: That was my dad. He was worried becausd i did not call yesterday.
Leon laufgs. Then he takes Vilu's hand.
Leon: Did you sleep well?
Violetta: Yes..
Leon: How is it with you're pain?
Violetta laufgs.
Violetta: It's fine, it's not almost not hurding anymore.
Leon: Great.
He comes closer to Vilu and kissed her for a long time. After that they go to the kitchen for breakfest.

While they were eating there breakfest, Violetta reminds something.
Violetta: The studio! We have to go to the studio!
Leon: I know. But our first lesson starts at hour two.
Violetta: Really?
Leon: Yes. It's only half past ten now, so we don't have to hurry.
Violetta: But i have no clothes..
Leon laufgs.
Leon: Yeah you're right... Oh wait, i can go to you're house to take some for you if you want to?
Violetta: Thats perfect!
She kisses Leon on the cheek, then they finish there breakfeast.

After finishing it Leon put on clothes, and then he goes to Violetta's house.
Vilu already put clothes for today on her chair yesterday before she slips, so thats easy.
Leon open the door with the latchkey Violetta gived him. Then he goes right to Violetta's room. He saw her clothes on the chair, with her dairy on top.
Leon takes of the dairy, put the clothes in his back, but then the dairy falls, open.
Leon try to take it without looking what was standing on the pages, an it goes very good. Ti'll he falles over a book at the ground. He falled and his head goes downto see what he was falled over, but he see the dairy, wich falled on the book. Without Leon want it he saw some rules in the dairy...