Camilo Madrigal (1)

↪Camilo when Adriana feels insecure about her looks.

"Hola, Antonio. Where are you headed today?" I bent down a little so I can pat his fluffy hair. He look at me with panicky eyes and quickly grabbed my hand and led me behind the church.

I was shocked but let myself run along with him. He put his index finger on hid lips while he tightened his little hand on mine. I tilted my head, showing how confused I was with what's happening.

Where are the other Madrigals? Why is Antonio wandering around the town, alone?

As I was about to turn around, I spotted Dolores running towards us.

"Antonio! Come back here!" She shouted.

I look down to Antonio but he was no longer there. When I glance at Dolores she was already running the opposite way. All I can do is shake my head and wonder why was Antonio running away from Dolores?

"Hola, Señorita."
I jumped when I heard his voice. I quickly turned around and saw Camilo with his not-so-witty smirk. I only wave at him and say my greetings.

"Hola, Camilo."

His smirk turned into a big smile and bow with his hand on the air and the other one bowing with his body. His hair slides down but immediately went back to place when he stood straight.

He took a glance behind me, probaby directly at his older sister running in the crowds. He shrugs before laying his lazy green eyes at me.

He raised his eyebrow and step one forward to me. "So, why is a lady doing at here?" He transform into his little brother, Antonio and held my hand.

I look down at him since he shrinks into a child before rolling my eyes and stare at the confused Dolores in the crowd. She place her hand behind her hear and closed her eyes.

"Oh shut up, Madrigal."

He tugs my hand, making me look back at him. He acted out crying while waiting for my reaction. "Is this... is this how you treat poor little Antonio?" He uses his crying voice, thinking it'll work on me.

And he's right.

I wanted to fight him but now that he transform into Antonio and uses his own brother's voice made me halted. Of course not in this situation.

I placed both if my hands under his armpit and lifted him up. He dangles his feet in the air and bit his lower lip.

"Nah. I am very sweet to Antonio. But you?" I move my face close to his and raise an eyebrow. "Stop the tease and I'll consider it." I put him back on the ground and he transform back to himself.

He crosses his arms and raised both of his eyebrows, narrowing his eyes at me. "Consider what?"

I shrugged. "Will consider if I'll be sweet to you, ya know?" I walked past him and wave my hand, not taking another glance at him. "See you when I see you, Camilo!"

Oh wait, I forgot to ask about Antonio's situation... As if that's my business.

"Mama, I know. And I'm over him, I already told you this a long time ago. It's just that..."  My eyes widened when she hugs me and gave me a pat on the head. She didn't say anything so I hugged her back, buried my face into her neck.

"Shh... sweetie." She carefully whispered. "You're a fine beautiful lady. His words are nonsense and stupid. Don't listen to him, okay? You're pretty just the way you are. He wasn't that good looking anyway, why bother trapped by his words?"

I closed my eyes and hug her tightly.

"Sorry, Mama..."

I heard her chuckle as she cups my face and kissed both my cheeks. She looked at me with so much love in her eyes and gave me her sweetest smile. "Look at you!" She softly kissed my forehead. "... All grown up. My beautiful daughter is going through her puberty. It's normal, baby."