The trip...

It was morning and there was a knock on the door...

Sid elbowed monami..to wake up....utna....koi aya...hai...

Monami without even opening her eyes... Tu ut...she said...and wrapped herself in the blanket and turned the other side...

Sid half awake opened the door...
Sorry sid Babu vo...badi mam aur bade Saab ne aap dono ko breakfast table par bulaya hai... The servant said...

Sid jerked off from his sleep...kya abhi...?!?... The servant noded...teek hai hum aate hain...he said and closed the door...

Sid ran and jumped on his bed...

Ut....he said shaking her off ....mere daddy aur mummji ne breakfast table par bulaya hai...utt...khumbmela ki tarah so Rahi hai....utt!!!

Monami without opening her eyes..and with a smile on her face...  Idiot...vo kumbhmela nahi kumbkaran hota hai...

Sid in a rush: jo bhi...ho...bas utt ja...vo mera parents hume meet karna chahthe hain....

But monami was still in no mood to budge...tere parents bula rahe toh ja na...mujhe kyon disturb kar raha...vaise my legs are hurting...and i am so tired...

Sid had lost it...he firmly shook her..gadi ki bachi...hum married hai...aur vo log hum dono ko bula rahe hain...

Monami threw off from sleep...yaar...yeh kya nahi musibaat hai...she rubbed her eyes...pehle nahi bol sakta ta..tu??

Sid: haa...pehle  main Spanish main bola ab Hindi mein...yaar duffer..jaldi utt na..tayar ho ke aa.. tu ...please varna daddy ji pehle din hi band Baja denge...

Monami noded and rushed to the bathroom...

After 10 mins she came out yawning...sid rushed to the bathroom and came back in like 5 mins...and he saw her putting on make up...

She sat on the dressing table...and took the Mangalsutra in her hand... Sid who was humming songs and dancing around went silent....

Monu was staring at herself in mirror while holding the mangalsutra...sid saw this and understood her uneasiness...and went near her and bent near her ear and whispered...don't worry yaar monu...hum sab kuch handle kar lenge... Yaar ...humne bachpan se bahot kuch saath handle kiye...ek doosre ko support Kiya...we will do this time also... remember we are in this together... I promise you that..kabhi akele face karne nahi dunga mein..jo bhi problems ho...we will face it together...aur jab saath hai...problem hi kya hai...i know humari shaadi hogayi hai...but tu tension mat le...humare beech sab humeshase clear hai aur clear hi rahega.. he said caressing her hair...

Monami left a sigh and she too noded and wore her mangalsutra and sindoor..and they both walked down to the breakfast table...

Monami sid and Sid's both the parents sat for breakfast...

Monami have had breakfast with them before but this time it was a little awkward...for her...

Mrs.Ganju sensed her ...and suppressed smile...beta...tum kya pehli baar dekh rahi ho kya hume ?!?

Monami noded a no ...

Mrs.Ganju continued: fir...shaadi huyi toh kya..main abhi bhi tumari bestie jaise hoon...tum na beshak mujhse sid ki buraai kar sakthi ho...she laughed..

Monu too faked a smile sid quickly murmured...tu mera buraai karthi thi??

Monami still smiling... murmured...chup rahega todi der...

Sid (still murmuring) : main kyu rahu chup..aaj pata chala hai tum mere Peet peeche bathen karti ho...

Mr.ganju interupted ...so we called you to give this gift...he handed over an envelope...

Yeh kya hai pops ..sid asked in confusion

Mrs.Ganju : This is your honeymoon tickets...both airplane and hotel...sab kuch arranged hai...even we have asked the helpers to pack your bags...bas tumhari flight...two hours mein hai...you guys have to just reach the airport...

Monami had a cough ...hearing to this...and spit her food out in the tissue...

Monami adjusted herself auntie...vo... hospital bhi toh Jana hai...

Mr.ganju : Are... hospital mein, aur bhi doctors hai...you guys...go and enjoy...

Sid didn't want to let go off this situation to tease her...

Sid in his mind tu mera hi buraai karogi...vo bhi meri mummy ke sath..ruko beta... punishment toh milegi...he smiled to himself at his thoughts...

Sid: haa...pops you are saying right... hospital mein toh bahut doctors hai...they will take care..we will go on this trip...

Monami's eyes widened...and she gave a shocking expression to sid...

Sid didn't see her and avoided her purposely...tu ruk..Monu ki bachi..mera buraai ki na tumne...he thought in his mind...

They finished the breakfast but monami was continuously cursing him in her mind...

After eating...she took him forcibly to their room and locked the door..

She began hitting him with her elbows...the bone hit him hard...that's how she has been irritating him all life ...kute...haan....kyu kiya?? And she started hitting him....tune Mera burayi ki?? Sid said blocking her attacks...and that irritated her more...toh... honeymoon ke liya haa karega...kya bol raha tha...handle karenga .aise handle karenge...?!? She threw a pillow at him...and punched him...

Sid winced a little....and held both her hands...she fought to free her hands but sid just was too strong for her...suno...suno...he said supressing his laugh...ok..ok.. seriously... honeymoon voneymoon chod....think it as just a trip na... how lucky we are ?? Our parents are sponsoring our trip...to two best friends??hmm??

Monami sighed...

*************************************************

Thats all for this part dear readers...
Please drop in your thoughts....and how you liked it...
Happy reading ☺️☺️