mystery man 🥰😍🤪😩

my alarm clock screamed at me to wake up. i didn't want to open my eyes and drift away from the dream i was having. in it, harry styles had been sucking my toes!! so dreamy 🥰.

i look at the clock to find that i was 7 hours late for school! i looked at my blonde locks of hair and my glowing blue orbs in the mirror. why does no one want me, i think to myself. i looked through my closet and found the perfect clothes. all the kids at school will be so jealous! i put on my white tank top and ripped jeans.

i ran downstairs and found my sister, charli d'amelio doing a "tiktok". apparently she's famous for dancing on it? i would never know. you see, i'm not like other girls. i'm different. i don't follow trends like other teenagers. i just wish i didn't have to live in the shadow of my sister. nobody knows i exist, not that i care about popularity anyway 🙄.

i ate froot loops and ran outside to catch the bus. i suddenly remember that i was late and the bus wouldn't come get me. i'm such a silly goose 😜, i think to myself as i start walking.

my 3'2 body had trouble getting myself to school which was 69 miles away. i was almost at school when a strange white van appeared next to me. the door opened and i saw a blond haired man.

"dayum mommy 😍" he said.

i blushed at his comment. i mean, how could i not?

"w-w-w-what do y-y-you wan-t-t" i stuttered.

"i want you in this van right now" he says dominantly.

i start panicking... what do i say!?!

"...awoo 🐺🐺" i just let out my deepest darkest secret. i swear i didn't try to! now they know 😰.

i saw the man gasp as the look of realization enters his face.

"y-y-y-you're a... omega" he says. i try to avoid his gaze.

"lucky for you baby gorl, my friend over here's an alpha" he says as he smirks.

the window in the drivers seat rolls down and-

OH EM GEE. ITS HARRY STYLES.

i gasp loudly and start hyperventilating. suddenly, my non-diagnosed asthma kicks in. i don't have my inhaler! my eyes go black and i suddenly pass out.

authors note
guys!!! what do you thinks gonna happen?? comment and vote for another chapter! ‼️😈😍🥰😩🤪😜😇🤫🤩🥳