Epilouge

Very short Epilogue of where everyone ended up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*15 years later*

Realistically speaking, I didn't end up with Susan.

I didn't end up with anyone for the matter. I had joined the army. No, not on the front line. I couldn't kill anyone. I had a civilian job. I was an army police officer, and a part time young cadet trainer. It wasn't what I originally wanted to do as teenager, but who really ends up being exactly what they wanted to be as a child these days?

I hadn't spoken to Susan since we lost contact with each other. Like most people we gradually drifted apart. The last time I spoke to her was the week after she graduated. I had seen a picture online, and congratulated her. She was engaged at the time, so she was probably married to the guy by now.

I still spoke to my dad and Jacob. Dad has a different job, he had sold both houses and moved away from everything. He's a sales manager now. As for Jacob he's a business accountant for a developing franchise in Wales.

My roommates... I don't really know what ever happened to Drake and Chris. I haven't spoken to them in over a year, neither had Austin. I still have contact with him. He's not yet married but is looking into proposing to his girlfriend; they have been dating for 6 years. Austin is now a Physical Education teacher in a school for the special needed. I don't how ever thing Drake and Chris will be getting married anytime soon.

Like obvious I haven't spoken to Demi in 15 years, I never saw her or Rebeccer again. Some say that they are close friends now, others don't even remember them. However I do know that she works in a children's nursery. Rebeccer? She wasn't my friend so I don't know, nor care.  

Kelly, Alicia and Carly started a girl band, they have a good 28 thousand subscribers online, I have even been to a couple of their gigs.

Chloe...

Who knows? Some say she works in the M15.

Some say she's dead.

Others say, 'see no evil here no evil'.

I say "I'm not involved!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think the epilogue was the only realistic thing about this book lol.

SO....WHO LIKED THE BOOK?!!?!?! Vote if you did!!

COMPLETED ON 2.1K READS!!!!  

Thanks for reading, love you guys!!! (And the grammar police/silent readers) Epically the vote/commenters you guys kept me alive.

Check out 'Falling for the guy that hates me' aiming for 6k before the end of June (April now)