41

Vote goal // 160 [Actually, when there is no votes or just yk, not enough...I feel like the work or the chapter is not appreciated so I just kind of lack the motivation to write another chapter. ꃼ.̫ ꃼ ]
______________________________________

Someone's pov

Staring at his sleeping face as his hands slowly rubbed the belly of his boyfriend, Jungkook Couldn't help the train of thoughts running inside his head. Jimin looked so peaceful, his lips pouting a little, those small puffs of breath, that angel-like face, what more Jungkook could ask for? But still, he wonders what would their life be if all those accidents didn't happen at all? All of those wasn't related to him? If Jimin hadn't lost his memory, would their life be different?

"You have changed so much, my love" Jungkook chuckled, as he closed his eyes. He didn't know if he should feel happy or miserable. Pulling Jimin more closer, he nuzzled his nose on his soft hair. He hates reality but somehow happens to live in it, so trying his best to love it, he is glad Jimin is still with him.

Just as he was about to sleep, his phone went off. Picking it up and he silent it, afraid Jimin would wake up, he picked up the call without checking the caller ID.

"Oppa, I missed you"
.
.
.

Staring, more like glaring at the woman who was sitting right across him, staring back at him with a smile. She looked pretty. Long straight jet black hair, double eyelids, big eyes, straight eyebrows, heart-shaped plump lips, pale skin, and a thin high nose bridge. She had a kind of smoky eye shadow on, rose pink applied on her lips, she looked too pretty to be real. Long honey things exposed as he only had a long Dior coat on, she looked graceful. But, as the memory of the certain woman who was clinging onto his boyfriend came back, Jimin couldn't help but scrunch his nose at her.

Honey, stop glaring at her and tell your love too to stop glaring at her" Jungkook sighed as he watched back and forth between the cat and her owner who were glaring at the woman in front, with the same energy.

Turning around to look at Jungkook, raising his brows as he glared at him, he looked pissed and at the same time, the cat meowed as loudly as possible before leaving the room.

"Honey, she is Ms Choi Yuri, my old business partner and you can say she is like my sister" Jungkook smiled as he introduced the woman in front.

"Old business partner?" Jimin raised his brow, still, his gaze fixed on the lady.

"Hm, she and I entered the business field together, build the pillars together and also the reason why our business is skyrocketing" Jungkook smiled as he gently rubbed his hands on Jimin's back.

"Yes, we did meet once Mr Park, but I guess you forgot" finally after sitting ideally for the whole time, she spoke and Jimin still had a hard time returning the smile.

"Oh yeah? I can't remember some small matters, maybe that's why?" Jimin smiled as he stared at her, watching how her smile dropped but still maintained a thin line.

"Yeah, any way Oppa, isn't Mr Park your assistant? Didn't know you and Mr Park live together" Yuri smiled as she looked at Jungkook who seemed to have a hard controlling his laugh as his gaze was fixed at his boyfriend.

"O-Oppa?" Narrowing his eyes, Jimin glared at her.

"Ye-

"Ms Yuri, you did hear him calling me HONEY right?" Jimin once again spoke in the middle as he stretched his lips into a thin line, trying his best to have a decent smile on his face.