Jump, rotate and land

'A new year means a new you' this was the thinking i took to my new high school year. Happiness filled my whole body as I saw the school bustling with new students and even many old ones.

"Kate" someone shouted for me from behind, and the moment i turned, a girl hugged me tight like I was an airtight container and she was the lid.

"I am so-so-so happy to see you my kitty cat, I thought you would not come to this school. You know I even cried and yelled at my mom, if my kitty cat did not come to school I will not either." 

It was Briana, the chatter box of our group and like you have seen she does not stop.

"Bri don't worry, I won't leave you alone in this big school and with your boyfriend."

I teased her for her new boyfriend, as she glares at me for it. I showed her my tongue and ran for my life in the school hallways. She chased after me and now we were running in the hallways to our lockers. 

Being an athletic child I left her behind. Bri has always been in my life since elementary school. She was a chatter box then also, always happy, shining with her blonde hair and blue eyes.

After the long run, I reached for my locker but a hand grabbed me from my shoulder.

"I......... caught.............. you." the voice whispered in my ear even if the person was heaving badly.

"Oh Bri! it was just a joke don't take it seriously." I kind off begged her because, I knew when she is hungry or angry she becomes the demon queen.

"Oh.... I know that,........ but don't run this fast you make me feel that i am fat." I burst out laughing at her statement while she was punching me for it. Thankfully she was interrupted by the bell or i would have been a dead meet. 

We have gotten our schedule before the re-opening of the school and Bri and i had the same introduction class like others.

Our lockers were not together, so firstly i got my books and then went to hers. Bri mostly chatted the whole time with me and i was enjoying it. 

The next four classes were different for us, so we went to our lockers than to our separate ways.

The whole time going to the lockers Bri was cursing the person who made our time tables and as always I had to listen to her. I did not tell her that, because I took the medical stream and she took arts we got different time tables.

After Bri was gone the periods were pretty boring, I barely made it through without sleeping. At last it was lunch time and I messaged Bri I will meet her at our usual table.

Bri being always late, i went to the hall kind off at last and relaxed. 

I was whistling and pretending to be concert host and at the last five steps i tried to jump, rotate and land for the finale of my show. 

As I was moving down, I jumped closed my eyes made a 360 degree turn and landed. I was satisfied with the jump but when i opened my eyes i did not believed what my eyes saw.

The whole normal day just turned upside down for me.