Other

1) PTV's girlfriends- Jaime- Jessica Rose, Vic- Danielle Victoria, Mike- Alysha Nett and Tony- Erin Aschow.

2) On one of the tours, they named a ceramic cat with fake hair 'Sheepcat' as it looks like a sheep cross cat.

3) They all like waffles.

4) Their twitter names are @piercetheveil - band, @ptvmike - Mike, @Piercethevic - Vic, @ptvjaime - Jaime and @tony_turtle - Tony.

5) Vic and Mike first had a band in 1998 called Early Times with two EPs then changed their name to Before Today until finishing with Pierce The Veil.

6) Jaime has amazing head banging skills.

7) Tony has good jumping skills.

8) Mike has good weird face making skills as he drums (XD)

9) They all like Hot Pockets.

10) "It's and enchilada... And a Dingo... And some boys." - Jaime Preciado.

11) PTV won a Kerrang! Award for best music video with King For A Day feat. Kellin Quinn.

12) They all like Hot Cheetos.

13) The PTV Fandom is currently nameless.

14) The boys have a rule, that when they come off tour they don't speak for four days.

15) Pierce the Veil formed in 2006, with three albums. Currently, Collide With The Sky is most successful.

16) Once Tony walked into a store wearing a ski mask.

17) PTV's website is http://www.ptvmusic.com/.

18) Mike has two lip piercings.

19) Vic has his nose pierce with a ring going through it.

20) PTV is signed to Fearless Records.

21) PTV writes deep and meaningful songs.

22) They have a movie called 'This Is A Wasteland.'

23) They are all Mexican and created their own genre 'Mexicore'.

24) PTV might be coming out with a new album this year (2015).

25) Pierce the Veil is an American post-hardcore band from San Diego, California. Formed in 2006, the band was founded by brothers Vic and Mike Fuentes after the disbandment of the group Before Today (formerly Early Times), which was formed out of the San Diego punk rock scene. Other members of the band include Jaime Preciado (bass) and Tony Perry (lead guitar). Pierce the Veil has released three studio albums and has continuously been inducted into several worldwide tours since the release of their debut album, A Flair for the Dramatic in 2007. The band released their second full-length studio album, titled Selfish Machines in 2010. Their third and latest album, Collide with the Sky, was released in 2012, and is their first album under the major record label Fearless Records. Featuring the hit first single "King for a Day", the album debuted at No. 12 on the Billboard 200. The band's fourth studio album is set to be released in early 2015 through Fearless.