Untitled Part 2

As they bid the Guzman family goodbye for the day Dolores tried not to shake on her feet, her legs felt like jelly after being blessed (or cursed, depending on how you look at it since she still wasn't finished with him enough to be satisfied) with Mariano's touch the entirety of breakfast. His eyes bid her to follow him, and she intended to do just that in order to collect on his promise to finish what he started. But first she'd have to slip away from her family. Good thing she already had an idea.

So distracted by him, even as he was walking away from their home, Dolores didn't notice the assessing look Isabela was giving her. Her eyes were trained on him, watching the smoothness in his moves, the gracefulness he possessed. She'd never admit it, but her eyes may have also trailed down to the curve of his bottom, admiring the toned firmness of it as well.

Everything was all set for the gifted family to begin their descent into the town below, but for Dolores's idea, she'd need to stay behind first. "I think I would like to listen to Encanto from my balcony for a little while this morning." She tried to be nonchalant as she spoke up, "I feel like I didn't get quite enough sleep last night and am in need of some more coffee before I can stroll around the edges of Encanto." She gave her best doe eyes to her parents and Abuela, hinting that the sounds had kept her up. "Is that alright?"

They all looked at her guilty and sympathetic, giving her quick approval to do as she wished.

But behind them all, where nobody but her could see Camilo gave a hidden look that told her he knew exactly what she was doing. Her younger brother knew just how to get under her skin and she had to fight back a gasp, hoping she didn't blush like mad when he suddenly shifted into Mariano and giving her obscene looks as he imitated the older man, making a visible change to his anatomy as he did so - enlarging and minimizing it like a pulse to really emphasize his meaning.

Oh boy, after she got him alone later, she would kill her little brother for the way he was acting right now. She tried to swallow her ire, he should know better than to be so suggestive when wearing someone else's face, and flashing these gestures to his own sister no less! Even if he was trying to tease and embarrass her, it was still highly inappropriate and she would give him a proper talking to- after her needs were attended to, of course.

As the family passed her she gave them a demure nod of her head, keeping the look of innocence plastered on her face. Camilo was the last in line and she grabbed him for a moment, hissing in his ear, "So not okay! We will be having a talk about this later." She must have used her scary big sister voice because her younger brother actually gulped and cringed before hurrying away from her.

Turning she went back up to her room. Dolores always struggled with telling lies, but she found if she did part of it or stretched the truth just a little bit, it was fast easier to keep a secret. For a moment, she debated putting on a new outfit, just for the fun of it, something that flattered her figure far more and would accentuate her woman-ness.

Glancing to her bed, she blushed seeing her long underwear lying there neatly waiting for her to put them on. Fingertips brushed over the fabric, and she briefly wondered if anyone would even notice if she didn't wear them. After all, she would be skirting around Encanto and there was only one person who should see her at all for the next few hours. Somehow, she didn't think they would care whether or not she was wearing them. In fact, they might quite like a repeat surprise of not wearing them like this morning.

Daringly, she turned back around and snuck into the tree line next to her family's beloved Casita. Taking a deep breath, she listened and caught his footsteps sneaking through the woods towards what she knew was a beautiful clearing with a small lake, a hot spring, and even waterfall. She gave a little pleased hum before opening her eyes and heading off in the direction to meet him there.

Dolores almost stumbled when she heard the distinct sounds of his clothing being removed before he climbed into the hot spring. The water swished lightly as he sat in a stone seat, spreading his arms wide as he settled in to wait comfortably for her to join him. Her heart raced and her feet found a rhythm as they tried to match it.

Dolores had to bite back her hum of appreciation as she approached and found Mariano relaxed against the edge of the hot spring. As she silently approached, she watched the sun glint off his bare wet skin tantalizingly, water droplets lazily trailing down his muscles. She stopped by a large rock where he had folded his clothes. Far closer than before, she couldn't stop the little hum of appreciation she had swallowed before and he opened his eyes slowly, a smug, sexy grin tugging at the edges of his lips.

"Enjoying the view?" He purred to her, and she offered a second hum in return. He looked at her through lidded eyes, enjoying the heat of the sun and the heat of the springs and her flustered demeanor. "I think I've got the better view." He hummed, looking her up and down. "But I must admit, I have the advantage of being here first, which means I get the pleasure of watching you disrobe and join me." He smirked at her in a way that made her whole-body tingle with anticipation, anticipation of finally receiving the release she had been needing since her interrupted dream. It was with less care that her clothes were simply draped over the rock as each piece was removed slowly, his eyes following every movement she made.

Instead of the confidence she had felt in her dream, she now felt nervous; the hungry look in his gaze, the way they were not yet on equal footing. Trying to be smooth she slowly stepped into the pool as he stood to meet her, water sloshing around his waist. His hand stretched out and she took it easily, eyes trained on his. Instead of watching her body as she stepped in to meet him, he had Instead stared into her eyes.

Feet on the bottom of the hot spring she felt much better, nerves vanishing each step closer she had taken. Hands still together he gave a tug and she fell into him without a fight. He pressed her to him tightly, both hands on her back. The lines of their bodies melded together, and she could feel every inch of him just as she knew he could feel every inch of her. Nails dug into his back and yet, he didn't complain at the scratches he was surely receiving. Instead, he reveled in the way her body responded to his touch, the sounds that came from her throat, pleased and wanting more. Each thrust into each other felt heavenly, a pleasure only the two of them could create.