Walo!

JENNIE'S POV.

"L-...Lisa," i called almost inaudible and before i collapsed on the floor.

As soon as i my figure has touched the ground, the chains also stopped moving as it slowly loosen up, going back to it's usual being.

I cough hard while holding my chest.

"What is wrong with these stupid chains?!" I mentally groaned and glanced at it. Then my eyes widen seeing it glowing in red.

I stayed on the floor in both pure shock and admiration.

I never seen these glow so beautifully. I mean... It never ever glowed. It's just pure black which i hated, but right now, I don't feel like this is the same irons that has been adding to my burdens ever since.

I am dying to touch it but i am afraid it would choke me again.

I glance at Lisa. She's still sleeping soundly which is a relief. I heaved a deep sigh and avert my gaze back to the chains.

I closed my eyes, ready to vanish and reappear at the living room.

I sniffed hardly, smelling the aroma of both burned and metallic-like scent of some unknown things... That's when i know, i had changed my location.

I heaved once again, slowly flattering my eyes open and glance at the surrounding.

"What the fuck!" I cussed witnessing myself, still inside the bedroom.

"What did i do? Why didn't it work?!" I whispered yelled and tried teleporting once again.

"Shit!" I cursed... It didn't work.

I glance back at Lisa, afraid that i might wake her up. I swallowed when i saw her moving on the bed. I don't want her to see me in this situation. Seeming to be weak and pathetic... No one have ever seen me it this state, mainly because this is the first time that ever happened to me. And even I, don't know what's happening.

I stood up quickly. I am aware that i am beside the wall, so i quickly jump on it, planning to pass through it just like what i always do.

"Argggh!" I groaned when i hit the solid wall.

I gasped. I should be on the other side of the wall right now! I shouldn't have felt myself hitting the on it... But why am i still stuck here?!

"Unnie? Is that you?" I straighten my posture, acting like everything's fine.

"Yes, honey. It's me," i replied and smiled at her.

She yawned in a cutely-- or that's how i see it hehe. She rub her eyes before scanning my whole being.

I consciously glance at my body, checking the stupid chains around me and i sighed in relief seeing it in it's usual color, black.

"What's with the ruckus?" She asked. By the look of her eyes, i can see that she's shock.

Why? I don't know exactly. Can she see these irons binding around me like some accessories? Is it possible that she can see it?

"I just bumped the wall... I can hardly see since it's too dim here," i said as an excuse.

Phew! Jennie, keep it up.

"You could've turned on the lights, tho. I wouldn't mind at all."

"Nah, it's fine... How are you feeling right now?" I asked while heading to the bed.

I sat beside her and reach for her hand then started caressing it like a precious gem.

"The sleep is good, but i don't feel well," she said and push herself up, resting her back on the head rest of the bed.