Bumblebee x Fem!Reader

(That's your outfit, but the shirt can be whatever color you want)

Bold = Authors Note/Opening Sequence/Place
'Italic' = Thoughts
Normal Italic = Emphasis
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(H/l) = hair length
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(B/m) = Birth Month
(B/d) = Birth Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
Sam and I were in our last class of the day: history. It was kind of like a show and tell day because everyone had a project where we had to do research something and bring in objects related to that something. I did mine already, but now Sam was up.

"Okay, Mr. Witwicky, you're up." My teacher, Mr. Hosney said.

Sam went up and dumped the contents of his bag on the table. "Sorry, I got a lot of stuff." He put his bag on the floor. "For my project-"

He stopped as he got shot with a rubber band. Trent looked around innocently, even though it was him who shot the band.

"Who did... Who did that? People! Responsibility." Mr. Hosney sat down and gestured for Sam to continue.

"Okay. Um... For my project, I decided to do it on (Y/n) and I's great-great-grandfather, who was a famous man, Captain Archibald Witwicky. Very famous explorer. In fact, he was one of the first to explore the Arctic Circle," he pulled up a map, "which is a big deal. In 1897, he took 41 brave sailors straight into the Arctic Shelf. So that's the story, right?" He set the map down and grabbed other stuff. "And here we have some of the basic instruments and tools used by 19th-century seamen." The class (besides me) started laughing, so Mr. Hosney held up a "QUIET" sign. "This here is the quadrant, which you can get for 80 bucks."

I set my head on my desk. 'Sam, no.'

"It's all for sale, by the way. Like this sextant here." The class started laughing again, but then they stopped. "$50 for this, which is a bargain."

I looked up and rested my chin in my palm.

"These are pretty cool. These are his glasses. I haven't quite gotten them appraised yet, but they've seen many cool things."

"Are you going to sell me his liver?"

Sam slowly put the glasses down.

"Mr. Witwicky, this isn't show and sell. It's the 11th grade. I don't think your grandfather would be particularly proud of what you're doing." Mr. Hosney said.

"I know, I'm sorry. I just, you know, this is all going towards our car fund. You can tell your folks. It's on eBay. I take PayPal. And cold, hard cash works, too. And the compass-"

"Sam." I said.

"Right, right. Unfortunately, our great-great-grandfather, the genius he was, wound up going blind and crazy in a psycho ward," he brought up a paper with different symbols on them and a newspaper from that time, "drawing these strange symbols and babbling on about some giant ice man that he thought he discovered." The bell rang and we all packed up our stuff. I didn't listen to the teacher as I went up to Sam.

"I'll be waiting in the car. You better get that A." I left the school and got into the back of Dad's car.

"What'd you get?"

I pulled out my report card. "A+" I said with a smile.

"Good job! Now we wait to see if Sam actually gets it." Dad said as we waited for him.