~𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑛!!~

You and Vyn had been planning a date, but since both of you were very pressured and had a lot of stress on your shoulders, so a date wasn't as important as work was. When Vyn and you finally had time to rest and take a break, Vyn called you, his voice sounded gentle but firm and raspy, you could hear him smiling, he smiled and said-"Hello, y/n."
You gave out a slight tint of blush, since you and him were both in a Romantic Relationship, you would love anything he said even if was just a hello. "Ah! Hi, Vyn." He gave out a soft laugh, "You sound flustered, can my voice give you the pleasure of relief?" He asked. "Anything that you say calms me down." You giggled. He cleared his throat and asked-"Y/n, do you want to go on a date with me?? I finally have a break." "Mhm!! I also have a break off of work!!" He smiled and he had To go. "I'll be going now, Love." He hanged up, you threw your head on the pillow screaming, you were very excited!! (Time skip to the date!!) You put on the outfit that you most loved grabbed your things and walked outside already seeing that Vyn was out there, Leaning on his car..he looked so handsome, The moon made his eyes shine, That smile made you feel very different things. "Hello, love." You waved and walked up to him, giving him a small a small kiss on the cheek, he smiled at you and opened the door of the car. "You look beautiful tonight, y/n." "Thank you!" He gave you a soft smile. "But, you always look great." Both of you talked in the whole car ride when you finally arrived to the restaurant, you gasped. "This restaurant!! It's one of the most-" he smiled and pulled you in closer. (Reminder, you and Vyn had been dating for a few years now!!) you had a sensation that he was most likely planning something! You walked into the restaurant, It was so fancy!! Vyn grabbed your hand and sat down at the table that he reserved just for you and him!! The stars look brighter that any other night, you smiled. "Love.." "hm??" At this point, Vyn was already in one knee and he had a very, VERY large and expensive ring, you began to tear up. "Why are you in one knee..is your shoe.." he started to talk- "love, you're one one of the most kindest person that I've ever met, And I have so much trust in you." You felt tears coming out of your eyes you were in shock. "would you do me the favor..and marry me?" "Vyn!!" You three yourself at him, hugging him as tight as you could. "Of course!!" He smiled, he hugged you even tighter.