Chapter 1

Emerald Argent

A faint sound of the violin, a dusty room filled with heartbreaking memories and a sad piano.

Only the sound of that saddening melody and the nonstop teardrops hitting the wooden floor. Such a beautiful yet painful sight for the eyes. That's why I stopped approaching that room yet it still it pulls me in, no matter how many times I try to avoid it.

"Mother"even that one word sounded foreign to me, her scent filling the hallway leading to that lonely part of the house that I was now leaving behind. Even if I was moving away those memories will still haunt me down turning sweet dreams into a nightmare.

How I wish I could forget but he will never let me, he will always remind me of her and that it was my fault that she died, that I was weak, useless and that I killed her.

I know what he's saying is true, that it was all because of me and how selfish I was that's why he always brings her up so that he can break every little piece of sanity that I have left.

He will never let me go and even if I escape he will always hunt me so that I would never be able to break free. I'm a prisoner tied down by the chains of my cruel father.

Everyone would look at me with disgust and call me god knows what and I know that he's enjoying it. All this hard treatment had paid off though. Over the years of hard training I had become a machine perfect in everything and the insults no longer hurt me as they used to.

But there is only one thing that can crack my mask that I worked so hard to create and that is the mentioning of my mother. She was my angel, my sun and my escape route from my father.

Even when she was still alive he hated me, cause I was born a girl and not a boy how he wanted me too, so that I can succeed his business that's why he treated me hardly and would train me so hard that there wasn't a day my body wouldn't be covered in bruises.

I can still remember those days like they were yesterday in that dark and cold basement where he brought me for the first time when I was only 4 years old to cruelly train me into a fearless machine able to withstand any pain.

And if I wouldn't complete his requests he would send me into that dark room across the basement and lock me up there for days until I learnt my so called lesson.

"Flashback"

"Daddy pwease I can't t-take it a-anymore it hik hurts e-everywhe-e, pwease stop"

"Shut up and continue or I will lock you up again, you stupid bitch can't even do something so simple, no wonder I didn't want any girls cause you are so weak, your trash you disgust me and that's why your mother died it's ALL YOUR FAULT"

"YOU KILLED HER and now this is your punishment so do your job the way you should you worthless little runt" he hissed at me while coldly staring at me with his soulless eyes filled with disgust and hate.

"B-but daddy I-i didn't kill mommy, I didn't it was the big bad dog"I said containing my sobs "SHUT UP" he screamed while storming at me with full force and taking my small and frail neck into his big and muscular hand slowly choking me.

"Don't ever call me that again, it's sir for you and It was because of you that she died and believe me you will be wishing and begging to die just like her but I won't give you that pleasure. I will always remind you that it's all your fault bitch" He whispered into my ear while squeezing me neck even harder.

"D-daddy pwease I c-can't bre-athe " I tried talking but the immense pressure on my small neck was too big to handle as tears filled my now blue face because of lack of oxygen as my consciousness slowly started fading and I fell and the hard cold floor.

After that I don't remember much some are faded and some are clear as the blue sky, I mean my memories.

Dad never allowed me to go out and have fun so my daily routine was: Start, wake up at 5:00
Brushing my teeth, exercising, sparing at boxing and all kinds of martial arts, Finish 7:00.

Then I would quickly take a nice warm shower and boy it felt good when the hot drops would caress my body gently like no one else. Bruises were no longer a problem because of my experience no one could beat me in this house, I was like a ninja always ready for a surprise attack or a regular one.

It helped me and relaxed me carrying small knifes hidden in every part of my body and clothes cause you never knew when my so called father will try one of his pathetic tricks once again.

And here I was on my way to our new place in the middle of nowhere, I didn't understand why would he take me here it made no sense but sense was not something he had in him so whatever.

The trip was long and I was looking outside the window gazing at the beautiful trees and nature as we passed them by, I could also see some animals like deers and they were really cute but I still kept my poker face in front of him.

I wondered where could he be taking me now as I drifted into a peaceful sleep, a mistake I shouldn't have done knowing that my father is in the same car with me.

👄Hey guys sorry it took so long to update this but here it is!!!🎉 As some of you know I already said that I will rewrite the story called "Dark side of the moon" cause there was something in it that didn't seem quite right to me so I decided to change it a little bit I hope you don't mind. Also I thank all the people who have read my previous story and the ones I have now thank you I love you all. Till next time my little kittens👄