C.15

CHAPTER 15 :  TEMPTED

Hoseok sucked a breath in, all of his blood rushing south. His cock went rock hard, thickening with need, his heart pounding in his chest.

Taehyung flushed crimson red and smiled crookedly. "Okay, that sounded a lot better in my head." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Anyway, I...that's why I kinda liked it when you kissed me. I wasn't just enduring it. It didn't turn me on, but it felt good, and I wouldn't mind at all if you did it again." Taehyung's gaze dropped to Hoseok's lips for a moment before he looked away, scratching behind his ear with his thumb. "It's not pity, I swear."

"What exactly are you suggesting?"

"Come back and I'll try to give you everything you'd normally expect from a relationship."

"Everything but sex," Hoseok said.

"Well," Taehyung said, shifting from one foot to the other and looking anywhere but at Hoseok. "Yeah. If you're horny, I guess you can pick someone up—sometimes. But other than that, I'll give you everything you need."

Hoseok didn't know whether to laugh or cry. "There's a difference between having sex with someone you love and fucking someone you don't."

Taehyung lips pursed briefly. "Then there isn't much of a difference between a one-night stand and Johnny, is it?"

That was a low blow, but Taehyung had a point. Hoseok was having trouble finding fault in Taehyung's logic.

But there was one thing Taehyung had failed to mention.

"What about Jiwoo?" Hoseok asked. "What would she say about it?"

For the first time, Taehyung seemed unsure. Not for long, though. "She's smart. She knows how important you are to me, always did. She knows I loved you first."

Hoseok shook his head. "Do you really think she would be okay with that?" How could Taehyung

 be so naive? No woman would be happy to share her partner with another person, even if the relationship was mostly innocent.

"I think she would be," Taehyung said. "Besides, nothing would change for her." He gave Hoseok a crooked smile. "I bet she would even be glad to have you back. She doesn't have much patience for me when I'm in a bitchy mood."

Hoseok didn't smile. He eyed him for a moment before touching Taehyung's chin and tipping his face up. "Do you understand what you are offering?"

Taehyung swallowed. "Yeah, I do." He leaned in and brushed his lips against Hoseok's.

Hoseok's tensed, his body taut with need.

"I want it," Taehyung said softly. "Come on. Kiss me." He brushed their lips together again.

Hoseok's control shattered. He pulled him flush against him and sucked on Taehyung's lip. Taehyung's body was still against him, but his lips parted willingly. Hoseok's tongue stroked the inside of Taehyung's mouth, and Taehyung gave a small, surprised noise.

With an incredible force of will, Hoseok forced himself to pull back a little.

Taehyung stared at him wide-eyed. He seemed a little bewildered again.

"Okay?" Hoseok said and didn't recognize his own voice.

Taehyung smiled weakly and nodded.

"You sure?"

Taehyung nodded again and swiped his tongue across his lip.

Groaning, Hoseok caught that tongue and sucked on it. Taehyung made that soft little gasp again, his hands gripping Hoseok's shoulders hard. He didn't kiss Hoseok back, just taking it and letting Hoseok do whatever he wanted with his mouth,  it was more arousing than it had any right to be. Hoseok thrust his tongue into the cavern of Taehyung's mouth and pulled him tighter, kissing him deeper, hungry and insatiable. God, he wanted him. He wanted to shove Taehyung onto the bed, tear his clothes off and kiss him everywhere. He wanted to suck his cock and make him beg to be touched. He wanted to put his cock in Taehyung and fuck him into the mattress, wanted it so badly he could barely think. He pulled Taehyung in deeper, his mouth growing more insistent as the desire threatened to engulf him. He was literally shaking, but he could do nothing about it. He couldn't control his body at all. It felt like something was broken inside of him now that he had kissed Taehyung once—he couldn't stop himself from doing it again, and again, and again. God, he wanted to have him. He needed to take him.

Someone cleared their throat.

Goddammit.

Breathing hard, Hoseok wrenched his lips away.

"Hoseok."

Jimin was standing in the doorway. His face was mostly expressionless, but Hoseok knew his cousin well.

"Johnny's been looking for you," Jimin said.

Hoseok flinched, a wave of shame and guilt washing over him. Fuck. He'd completely forgotten about Johnny.

Still painfully aroused, he nodded briskly and moved to leave the room, but a hand on his arm stopped him.

Taehyung searched his face. "I'll see you in the U.S, right?" he said, uncertainly.

Hoseok started at Taehyung's swollen lips—swollen from his kisses—and then into the green eyes he loved so much.

"Hoseok, don't do this," Jimin said quietly.

Taehyung glared at him over Hoseok's shoulder before looking back at Hoseok. "Hyung—"

"Go home," Hoseok said, shoving his trembling hands into his pockets. "I need to think."

Taehyung opened his mouth to argue but seemed to think better of it. Stepping closer, he hugged Hoseok. "I love you," he whispered, only for his ears. "Remember that."

Hoseok nodded and allowed himself to drop a chaste kiss on Taehyung's forehead.

But of course, Taehyung was having none of it. He leaned in and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. It took all of Hoseok's self-control to stop himself from deepening it.

"I'll see you soon," Taehyung said, pulling away. He smiled and gave Hoseok a long, oddly hungry look before walking out.

"Don't say anything," Hoseok said when he and his cousin were left alone. "I know what you're going to say and you're right. I shouldn't do it."

Jimin heaved a sigh. "I just hope you know what you're doing. That kid will break your heart again if you let him."

Hoseok met the eyes so like his own and smiled without mirth. "I know."

-------------------------------------------------

Two more chapters cuz I have really been slacking. 

Thanks for waiting. I didn't proofread and I type fast so feel free to call out any mistakes.