A tease

WARNING SMUT this story came out kind of weird being my first smut, so sorry for that

I was pacing around in my room, overthinking as usual. I had just had a discussion with Devin, and it took a wrong turn. I got so engaged in what I was discussing for, cause like, when did he ever know anything about giving birth and other girl stuff. My magic got out of control, and I caused him harm. I made him feel the literal pain of birth, with help of my magic. But he couldn't handle it, he's lying in the medical-tent now. I need to start getting control of my magic, I couldn't continue like this. I caused that kid a lot of harm, but I mean. Point proven thought.

I heard the front door to the hut go up, the footsteps got louder. "Y/N, ARE YOU HERE?" A voice sounded, I knew who that was. I didn't answer, just continued to pace back and fort. Than the door went up, and I turned to look Felix in the eyes. He walked closer to me, and placed his hands on my shoulders. "Don't worry to much about Devin, he's gonna do just fine."

" He deserved it too". He added jokingly, he moved his hands to my back and pulled me in for a hug. I didn't hug back, I just kept my face in his chest. "He can be such a big jerk sometimes". Didn't he understand? It doesn't matter if he's a jerk or not, I caused him harm. And I will have to live with that guilt for the rest of my life, or until I forget that it happened. "That's no excuse for what I did, What if he hates me now?" I pushed Felix away, and started to pace around the room again. "Hey, everything is gonna be okay". He said relaxed trying to take me back. "Easy for you to say". I pushed him away again. "It's not you that have to live with the thought of causing someone the literal same amount of pain as death". "DEATH FELIX! DEATH!" He grabbed my shoulders again and didn't let me go, I looked into his beautiful grey eyes. "Okay, the first thing we're gonna do. Is to calm. Down". Did he just say that! OH NO HE DID NOT JUST SAY THT! IM GONNA SHOW HIM "CALM"

"Calm down?" I said taking a firm grip on his shirt, and walked backwards toward my bed. "Didn't Peete teach you lost boys anything?" I turned us around so we switched places and his back was turned to the double bed, and pulled his shirt so he had to lean down. He was only 6cm taller than me, so he didn't have to lean down that much. "Pan thought us a lot of things". He said staring into my eyes, with no idea of what would happen next. He put his hands on my hips, and I quickly changed my grip to his wrists and held them up in front of me. He started to get a little nervous, but everyone knows he's the master at hiding emotions. "Pan thought us how to get out of these situations as well, like I said. He thought us a lot of useful things". He said confident, as if I was trying to fight him or something.  "Apparently not enough!" I said as I held a harder grip at his wrists, than I let them go by pushing him so he fell on to the bed. He was laying on his back, relying his body on his elbows.

I placed my hands on each side of his body, and started to crawl towards him. He started to back of until he's back hit the bedframe, he had no idea of what was going to happen. He was sitting up, still not showing his emotions. "Where those emotions at?" I asked as I crawled up to him, with one leg on each side of his legs' that was laying straight out on the bed. "What emotions!" He said in his husky voice, moving his head closer to mine in aggression. "Hey! no need to be aggressive". I said calmly in his ear, "The game has just begun". I said as I adjusted my position so I sat on top of the bulge, I could feel it through his pants. "What are you doing!" He reacted, but I knew he didn't really want me to stop.

Our chest's were touching, he couldn't take his eyes of my boobs. "Like what you see?" I smirked at him, "What no!" He reacted, like a kid busted sneaking at Christmas presents. It wasn't like my boobs were more eye-catching than others, they were more normal. But the boys haven't had any girls around the island until Peter Pan's TWIN sister suddenly appears, I took my finger under his jaw and lifted it up so our eyes met. "Eyes up here pretty boy". His eyes got lost in mine. and for the first time, I saw admiration in his eyes. Of Corse, I have seen him look at Peete with admiration. But I have waited so long for those grey eyes to look at me, like he look at him. The look that screams that he's willing to do anything for me, like my wish is his command.