Part 4

January 16

"Zoe, you take care of Pollen, Sabrina and I are leaving on our date." Chloe called out to her sister.

Sabrina told Barkk to go back into her coat before looping her arm with Chloe and they walked out of the hotel. The pair were doing on a date that Sabrina planed. That was part of the agreement that they came too when Chloe asked Sabrina out. That they would be equals in the relationship and that they had to put in equal work. It took Chloe more work to do that than she would like to admit.

"So where are you taking me?" Chloe asked as they passed by different shops.

"It is a surprise, Babe." Sabrina replied as they neared their first stop of the day, "Here we are."

"The Martin Bakery, you planed our last date in Paris for the next year, at Mari's moms' bakery?" Chloe questioned.

"No, we are getting lunch here that we will then take to our date." Sabrina rolled her eyes as she explained.

"Ok, let's get our lunch then." Chloe said as they walked in.

"Hello, Mrs. Clara Martin, where is Mrs. Gabriella Martin?" Sabrina asked as they entered and walked to the counter.

"Oh, she is in the back baking. What can I get you girls?" Clara Martin asked.

"Oh, I'll have the ham and brie on the croissant." Sabrina ordered.

"I'll have the same and two lemons, two of the salted caramel pralines, two strawberry lemonades, two honey lavender and two chocolate peanut butter macaroons." Chloe told Clara.

"That is way too many macaroons, you only ever eat two." Sabrina argued.

"Well, the first two are for us and the other three are for Zoe." Chloe told her while slipping her credit card to Clara.

"Hey, wait, I was going to pay today." Sabrina stated annoyed.

"Nope," Chloe told her smirking happily. Clara laughing lightly at the exchange.

"Here you are girls." Clara said handing them a bag with their food in it.

"Oh, and how is Mari-bug?" Chloe asked.

"She is good, she just went to hang out with Kagami. And just between us, I think they are definitely getting together." Clara told them.

"Like we didn't already know that Mrs. Clara." Sabrina replied, "Now let's go, this will be our last date in Paris for a long time, I want to spend all the time I can with you."

The couple walked out of the bakery and Sabrina lead the way. They walked all the way to the park across from the Eiffel tower and the river. They walked to a spot and Sabrina pulled a blanket out of her bag.

"How in the world did you fit that in there?" Chloe asked baffled at the size of the blanket coming out of the bag.

"I am really good at folding and placement. Now, about those last two macaroons, I know Zoe won't eat that many. What are they really for?" Sabrina asked her gf.

"One of them is for Zoe, and the honey lavender is for Pollen and the peanut butter one is for Barkk." Chloe explained.

"That is so sweet, she will love them." Sabina said before giving Chloe a small kiss on the cheek.

Sabrina finished laying out the blanket and they sat down on it, looking up at the large golden tower.

Chloe grabbed the bag of food and placed the box of macaroons to the side, then she grabbed the two sandwiches and handed one to Sabrina, "Here you go, beautiful."

"Thanks, Babe," Sabrina responded.

They opened their food and started to eat quietly enjoying the view.

"This year is going to be crazy." Sabrina said between bites.

"Your right, this year will change everything." Chloe says looking up to the sky.

"What do you mean, what is wrong Chloe?" Sabrina asked knowing her gf enough to know something is wrong.

"We are all going to be 18 others than Zoe, and we are going to graduate, and start new lives." Chloe answered, feeling guilty, she didn't want to lie to Sabrina, but it was the biggest rule of being a princess. You weren't allowed to tell anyone till your coronation. It is so enforced, that anyone under 18 at a royal event must wear a mask.

"Yeah, that makes senses, it will be different. I'm excited to go to the next chapter of our life's." Sabrina replied looking up at the sky with Chloe.

"Hey Babe, you want to hear a crazy fact about the Eiffel tower?" Sabrina asked after a couple of seconds. This is one thing that started once they were more equal Sabrina would tell her different facts that she learned.

"I would love it." Chloe replied exited.

"At one point a con-man sold the Eiffel tower to private investors not once but twice." Sabrina enlightened Chloe.

"You have to be kidding. that is ridicules, utterly ridiculous." Chloe replied.

"If you don't believe me look it up." Sabrina told her chucking.

"Fine, fine, you want a fun fact of the royals?" Chloe asked her gf.

"You know a fact about something I don't, please share." Sabrina joked with her as they both laid back with each other on the blanket.

"So, anyone under the age of 18 at a royal function has to wear a mask." Chloe tells her.

"That is so weird. Why would they do that?" Sabrina retorted.

"It was started either the last generation or the one before that, but it is done so that all of the princes and princesses can have the freedom to grow up like actual kids." Chloe explained to her.

"That is nice." Sabrina said calmly.

"What would you do if you were a princess?" Chloe asked staring at the sky as clouds drifted above.

"I'm not sure, I think I would just try and do as much good as I could with what I had. Macaroon," Sabrina offered.

"Yes, thank you, beautiful." Chloe responded thinking about Sabrina's answer.

"Lemon right, babe?"

"Yeah," Sabrina handed the lemon macaroon to Chloe. They laid back down, watching the sky and enjoying each other's company and on a quiet peaceful day.

A/N

I hope you enjoyed a soft and positive Chlobrina chapter.