box 14

"Okay Hu, what we have going on today?" Zihao spoke into his phone, trying to balance it in-between his shoulder and ear

"Nothing yet, Endeavor is making his way to Hosu with Shoto. And Midoriya is coming by train later today. Iida is still with his hero. No other students are in the area."

"Thanks strawberry, keep me updated." Hanging up the phone he shoves it into his pocket.

The early morning bustling of the city could be heard from below. The morning sun was just rising, signaling the start of a new day. Zihao stayed perch on the top of a tall building, out of sight of the public.

The day before played uneventful, he stayed on guard in case something was to happen. Yet nothing ever did. Zihao wasn't an idiot; he knew there was a reason. A reason Nezu sent him specifically on the job. A reason Iida choose a city where the Hero Killer was rumored to be. It didn't take a genius to figure it out.

Hu played a huge part in keeping surveillance on the students. If he really wanted, then he could have Hu watch the entire student body. If Hu wanted, he could expose the identity of every hero that appeared in the public eye. The two of them weren't a force to reckon with.  But was he going to inform Nezu of this? Nope, never show your hand while playing poker.

A simple watch of the three students in Hosu, easy enough. There was no need to do more than that.

The flapping of wings drew L/n out of his thoughts. The young pro-hero landed with a soft thud as he tucked his wings in. Zihao turned his head and watched the hero over his shoulder.