In the attic with Brahms (18+)

As you let out an annoyed sigh looking for the bracelet your grandma bought you when you were younger you hear a couple of light taps above you,"what was that?" You wonder. You walk to your closet and then start scattering through your clothes you finally find what you were looking for..the attic door..

You open the attic door and start heading up the stairs, you peek into the attic and it was all dark then you see a box with a light in it and so you crawl towards the box. You get to the box and look into it, you find the bracelet you've been searching for all day and excitedly pull it out of the small wooden box when suddenly you hear a squeaky creek from behind you, you jolt back to find a tall large handsome man staring back at you."Who...who are you?" you ask in a gentle toned, he tilts his head and starts to walking towards you. You look at him scared and then you look down and see a huge bulge waiting for you, you ask why he's here and he responded with "I've been waiting for this moment..." you look back up at him and see him looking down at your curves and you shake your head to get your senses back and ask "what do you mean I've been waiting for this...?" He finally arrived to your feet and keeled looking up to you with a consensual look, you nod your head confused but flustered and ready for him to takeover your body.

But you didn't want your first time to be in a dusty old attic, you sensually grab his wrist and lead him into your bedroom, you pull him closer to you and begin to unbuckle his pants. It clicks into his head that you've consented to this, he begins to rip off your shirt and gently pull down your leggings and admirers your body for a few seconds then once you've fully undressed him he aggressively pulls you in for an kiss. He then starts feels your body to find your bra strap and he does find it and undo the bra strap and throws your bra somewhere in your room, he starts kissing your chest down to your belly then slowly moves down to your palace..

"I'm ready" Y/N said as brahms slowly brung you into his lap, slowly he starts bouncing you up and down on his man meat, every grind and bounce is another sense of overwhelming pleasure, you fling your head back trying so hard not to moan but it's unbearable when this man is this good at fucking. He gently slides his right hand towards your chest to caress your boob, while keeping his left one lightly on your hip but sliding it towards your butt, he slaps your ass making you let out a desperate moan "good girl" he whines. He picks you up and drops you onto your bed where he starts grinding his man meat into your womanhood "faster!" You let out in a Breathy moan, brahms then begins to go faster hitting every g spot your palace could  have, your tits bouncing up and down with each thrust he pulls
"Fuck.." brahms moans
Finally your reaching your climax but before you could let your sweet juices out all over he pulls out teasing you.
"Beg." Brahms demands
"Mmm...please" you whine
"Say my name" brahms snickers
"Daddy..." you moan
He finally sticks his giant man meat back into your palace finally hitting the last G spot making you squirt all over,
"Aaah~.." you moan for the last time before you and brahms flip onto the bed trying to catch your guys breath after that magical moment.