Episode 2

Ghost's of User's

Episode 2:Dad Might I see Ghosts!

Midoriya woke up grinning as he picked up the neatly folded uniform. You may be wondering what it looks like! Well the U.A. High School student uniform consists of a long-sleeve, button-up white shirt, a gray jacket with blue-green stripes, and a red tie. The boys uniform includes dark blue-green pants. Midoriya walked into the bathroom and.. Attempted to put the uniform on. He was doing good! Until he was at the tie.. He almost strangled himself accidentally. Then someone spoke.

"Hey Ninth buddy your doing it wro-"(???)

"AHHH! WHO ARE YOU!? GET OUT OF MY BATHROOM!"(Izuku)

"Woah there buddy, calm down! I'm part of your quirk.. I think"(???)

"What? You.. Are a person..! Who looks strangely like my father!"(Izuku)

"...I'm the first weidler of One for All. Now let me show you how to tie that thing-"(First)

"No! Get out of my bathroom!"(Izuku)

"C'mon! My brother practically forced me to learn how to tie one- before locking me in a vault for years and killing me.."(First)

"Your brother? Wait no! Keep your tragic ghost backstory to yourself and get out!"(Izuku)

"Izuku? Honey? Are you alright?"(Inko)

"Y-Yeah mom!"(Izuku)

"Your yelling about a ghost, can I come in?"(Inko)

"...No?"(Izuku)

"Only you can see and hear us- I think?"(First)

"You think?!"(Izuku)

"I'm as new to speaking to the living as you are to speaking to ghosts- kind of- I haven't spoken to a living person since quirks appeared"(First)

"Since quirks firs- How old are you!?"(Izuku)

"...I'm not that old.. Am I?"(Inko)

"N-Not you mom!"(Izuku)

"Honey, I'm respecting your privacy but whatever your doing in there use protection-"(Inko)

"Please stop! I'm not doing that!"(Izuku)

"Jesus H Chrysler Pacifica you became a tomato!"(First)

"What's a Chrysler Pacifica?"(Izuku)

"Pre-quirk era car"(First)

"Of course.. So why are you here?"(Izuku)

"i NeEd To FuLlFiLl My UnFiNiShEd BuSiNeSs"(First)

"Which is?"(Izuku)

"I dunno? Beating the crap out of my brother till he stops being a Dilberry Maker"(First)

"A what?"(Izuku)

"Eh google it kid"(First)

(Authors Note: First is a memelord who insults people with ancient insults. This is the hill I will die on.)

"..I don't think I want to know"(Izuku)

"Probably not! You seem too nice to call someone a-"(First)

"I have to get to school!"(Izuku)

"Oh! I was great at algebra! That's a lie, sorry I failed algebra with falling colors! But I am fluent in english!"(First)

"Really?"(Izuku)

"Nope!"(First)

"I'm gonna.. Go now"(Izuku)

"Alright I'll tag along until I figure out how the hell to get back into the void!"(First)

Izuku texted All Might

'Dad might help I see the first user hes speaking in really weird words. Whats a Dilberry Maker?'(Izuku Midoriya)

'Dad?'(All Might)

'I MEAN ALL MIGHT NOT DAD MIGHT IT WAS AUTOCORRECT'(Izuku Midoriya)

'WAIT YOU SEE THE FIRST USER?!'(All Might)

'YEAH HES WEIRD!'(Izuku Midoriya)

'...okay maybe you need some sleep Young Midoriya, ghosts arent real'(All Might)

'M-Maybe'(Izuku Midoriya)

'Did you just stutter over text?'(All Might)

'Voice to text- I didnt want autocorrect to keep messing up my words'(Izuku Midoriya)

TIMESKIP

Izuku took a deep breath mumbling to himself

"Alright Izuku.. Here you are.. Most important day of your lif-"(Izuku)

"Most important day of your life, so far!"(First)

"Y-You are a sleep deprived hallucination!"(Izuku)

"No I'm not dude!"(First)

"Yes you are!"(Izuku)

"Yes I am!"(First)

"No you aren't! ..Wait-"(Izuku)

"Gotcha! Glad you agree!"(First)

Izuku walked inside the classroom after pushing open the ridiculously large doors.. Not after assuming it was a pull and spending 4 minutes struggling. The first step of his hero journey, has begun.