Morning

Tw: Swearing as expected

Herb Cookies pov

Sunlight is pouring in through the blinds, and there's music playing softly from another room. I'm oddly comforted by the atmosphere, for having forgotten everything that happened last night. It would help to know where I am, and what I did to get here.

The last thing I remember is coming back from battle with my squad, and going...somewhere...

"Oh you're finally up, about time"

A familiar voice echoes from the doorway facing away from me, and I turn my head to see who's there. My eyes widen with surprise, why's Sparkling Cookie here? I instinctively pull the blanket up to cover my body.

Wait a minute where's my clothes? I think to myself. A blush creeps onto my face, d-did I sleep with Sparkling Cookie last night.

"Why're you covering up, you were pretty eager to show everything off last night"

Sparkling winks at me, how does this man keep his cool, and what does he mean by that. There's no way we...did it. He's straight right, I could've sworn he had a girlfriend.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, I'm actually pan, and I'm definitely into you hot stuff"

The blush on my face spreads, how did he know what I was thinking? Still in shock I can barely speak.

"I'm gay, guess you could tell though seeing as we..."

I can't look at him right now, I'm not embarrassed per say, just flustered.

"What can't look at me now, was I not good enough for your standards"

He's obviously teasing, but he didn't deny it. Oh my god, I fucked the older brother of my brothers best friend, that's an odd concept.

"I mean I don't remember any of it to be fair, so I really can't say if you were good or not. Not that I think your bad, I mean you're obviously hot so that's gotta count for something."

I ramble on, while he just smiles at me, leaning on the door frame. I'm getting quite flustered by now, and I'm stumbling over my speech. He just gets more and more smug watching me struggle.

"A-are you just gonna watch me or are you gonna man up and say something?"

The question seems to have caught him off guard, and he stands up straight, taking his hands out of his pockets. He walks over elegantly as ever, and sits down next to me, putting an arm around me.

"Now than, we can't have you thinking bad of me now can we"

He winks at me ever so seductively. Butterflies spawn in my stomach again, I can sense that now would be a good time to kiss him. I start leaning in slowly, so he can understand what I'm trying to do.

Apparently I miscalculated something, because he just places a single finger over my mouth, and pushes me backwards lightly. Then he brings himself closer and whispers directly into my ear.

"Not now baby boy, you've got to go home, we can pick it up again later"

With that he gets up, and walks out the door, back into the bar. I can take a hint, so I get up too, gathering my clothes and getting dressed. Then wordlessly leave for home.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/N I had this written but I'm not in the Crk fandom anymore my dudes...this is as far as I'm gonna go with this story thanks for all the support though :)