𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1

{𝘕𝘰𝘪𝘳 - 𝘒𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯}

————

Third-person ~

1929, Oregon

Her icy blonde hair rested on her bare shoulder as she lifted the brush to her head, running the wooden item through the damp length of her hair. She stared Into the mirror, her face lacking any emotion for the naked eye. Water droplets trickled down her back, being caught by the bathrobe tightly wrapped around her agile physique.

A small knock on her door alerted her, pulling herself out of her deep thoughts. "Come in," her voice called out. "The doors open."

Klaus waltzed in, seeing the only woman he had ever loved and worshipped in her natural beauty. He stopped behind her to gaze at her through the mirror in front of them.

"You were gone a while," she stated. "I was beginning to think something happened." she placed the brush in his hands.

"You out of all people should know that I can protect myself. Without the white oak stake, I'm unkillable," he smirked, brushing through the strands of hair attached to her scalp.

"You seem tired." he noticed the bags under her eyes, something incredibly strange for a vampire. "Are you feeling alright my love, did something happen while I was gone?" he glanced down at his girlfriend worriedly.

"Im fine, just didn't sleep very well last night." she shrugged, hoping he wouldn't ask anymore questions.

She absentmindedly pulled her hair back over her shoulder, thinking nothing of the act until Klaus's sight caught ahold of a dark red mark on the back of her neck. "Whose blood is that?"

Panic rose throughout her body. She locked her jaw, trying to quickly think of a lie. "I was out feeding. It got a little...Messy." she swiftly lied, looking at his strong facial features through the mirror.

She'd assumed that he had believed her lie when he inched himself closer to her, lowing his face to the crook of her neck. He slowly began leaving soft kisses along her collar bone, getting closer to the spot of blood at the back of her neck.

He suddenly stopped once he'd reached the spot, raising his head back up to face Lilith, his emotions replicating hers – blank.

"A witch's blood. I was sworn to that you were over your silly attempts to wipe out every coven in existence." he silently raged, keeping eye contact with her.

She stayed silent as she glared at him. "You cannot carry on doing this, Lilith. Not only are you putting yourself in jeopardy, but you're also risking Mikael possibly finding us. How many more times must I tell you that for it to stick in your brain?" He scolded her.

"Last time I recalled, you are not my father. You have no say in what I do." She fumed. "You've killed many witches in your time, and look at you and your siblings – perfectly fine either half way across the world, or laying in a coffin. Desiccated. It's simply hypocrisy."

"We are originals, you are not." He reminded her. "People are beginning to know who you are, especially In the witch community. You need to stop." he urged her, his hands turning into fists as the fear of what they may do to her becomes apparent.

"I'll do whatever I want, when I want." She seethed through her teeth, mentally screaming at him to stop, so whatever she did next would not have to be so difficult.

She rapidly stood up from her seat, trying to make her way to the wardrobe to change, but an arm wrapped around her waist, stopping her. "Let go of me!" she yelled.

"I can't let you go," he informed her, tightening his hold on her as she tried to wriggle out of his grip. "I said let me go, Nik! If you don't, I'll kill you!" she hissed.

His grasp loosened ever so slightly, giving her enough room to squirm out of his arms. He never expected those words to come out of her mouth. She loved him, Didn't she?

She stared at him as she tried to catch her breath. "You wouldn't kill me, you don't know where the white oak is." he gulped, glancing into her familiar green eyes.

She took a few steps forward until she was merely a few centimetres away from him. She lifted her hands to his checks, holding his face as he gaped at her. "I'm Lilith – the very Lilith you turned and trained to be as powerful as you. your Lilith. Do you really think I don't know where the very weapon that can kill you resides?" she whispered against his lips, stroking his cheek bone.

Klaus loved Lilith - she was the only one who could calm him from the storm. If any other vampire was to threaten him, he would of murdered them, and their loved ones without a single ounce of remorse. But Lilith he would never hurt. She was right, this was his Lilith. She was the only person he had ever truly loved. And he hoped she felt the same way. She could never kill him.

"Let me go klaus. I have one more coven to defeat here, then we can leave this place, build a new home. How about Paris? Je ne peux pas vivre sans toi." she tried convincing him, A large grin on her face.

She saw on his face he still wasn't a hundred percent certain, so she lifted herself up onto her tippy toes, forcing him to look into her eyes. "I promise you, my love, this will be my final coven kill. I swear."

Klaus knew she was addicted to the kill, and the red beverage that was left inside of their corpses. But he couldn't bare the thought of her possibly getting hurt, or worse. Meaning that if letting her go this one time meant it ending forever, so be it.

He heavily sighed, resting his forehead on hers, feeling content with her single touch. Her hands slowly moved from his face, Down to his neck. "I love y-"

A loud snap filled the room, followed by a loud thud as Klaus's corpse fell to the ground. she glanced down at his snapped neck, a single tear shedding from her eyes.

She couldn't trust him, she knew his tricks. Was he entirely okay with her having this last kill? Was he going to find a witch to place a spell on her so she could be daggered like his siblings?

She kneeled down to the ground, stroking the hair out his face. "I will see you soon, my love."
She whispered before changing her clothes and exiting their home.

It wasn't long until klaus woke up, frantically searching for Lilith. He waited for her to come back and to know that she was safe.

Hours turned into days, while days turned into year's. He never forgot about her, nor stopped looking for her. he just hoped one day she would return.

But they got ahold of her before she could get ahold of herself.

————

Uhm, so new book! Please feel free to leave your feedback, and if there are any mistakes through the book. Updated may be super slow as I've got a lot going on right now, but I will try my best.

Ly <3