Chapter 30 - Thunder and Lightening

{ TESSA POV }

When I woke up I felt lonely, I patted around the bed but Niall was gone. Damn. I grabbed my phone from under my pillow.

*Sorry I had to go Liam told me I wasn't allowed to wake you up! You look very cute when you sleep check twitter ;) xox*

If Niall posted a picture I shall kill him...

@NiallOfficial: [ picture ] Look at @Tessa_Tomlinson she looks so cute when she sleeps! Rehearsals today!

The picture was of me.. on Niall's chest? Damn him. I started tweeting just to tell all the caring fans I was fine.

@Tessa_Tomlinson: Thankyou to those who care :) My wrist is fine, just a small hole and 2 popped veins ;) It's hard to type...

I tweeted it then threw my phone down as a docter came in checking everything.

"We need to wrap a new bandage for your wrist, is that okay Miss?" The docter askes, his voice sounded like Justin Bieber's...

I nodded as he went over to my wrist pulling a small trolley with fresh bandages and what-nots. I winced as he unwrapped the bandage revealing the hole that was recovering very well... He slowly wrapped it with the new bandages making sure it was tight. It was sore...

"That's it, Thankyou." He said walking off.

"Miss Tomlinson, Good morning! What would you like for breakfast! Chicken soup or tomato soup?" A nurse said, her voice was a sickly sweet tone.

"Chicken please." I said politely.

She slowly moved the table thingie over so it was in front of me and placed a bowl of chicken soup and a plate of buttered bread.

"If you need anything give me a call." She fake smiled then tottered off in her little heels.

I dipped the bread into the soup, savouring every drop and crumb. I must admit the soup here was fantastic. The fllavours bursted onto your tongue. The creamy chicken soup was gone in 5 minutes.

I frowned as I stared at the empty bowl. This is crap. Next meal is dinner and dinner is horrible here..

When the nurse came over to clean the stuff away I decided to ask her a question that's been on my mind..

"Hey, Umm yeahh... Am I allowed to brush my teeth?" I asked politely giving her a small smile.

"Yeah, you can either go by yourself or get some help. Going to the toilet as well." She said smiling then walking off. Hmm. I've noticed I haven't pissed for since the incident. I'll wait, I'm not having some pervy docter while I piss!

...........................................

Tick Tock Tick Tock.. I watched endlessly as the clock ticked on. When were the boys coming! I was boredd!!!

"TESSSS!!" A familar voice screamed, Eleanor.

"ELLLL!" I screamed with the same enthiusiasm.

She laughed as she pulled me into a side hug.

"How are you?" She asked sitting down.

"Goooodd You?"

"Great! The boys are coming in 5 minutes."

Yaaayyy!

"How was breakfast?" Eleanor asked.

"It was so nice! What about yours?"

"Harry made pancakes."

"Damn."

I love that curly boy's pancakes.