on our way to my house

On our way to my house we start talking. He askes how I am doing with the death of my brother. And I tell him I miss him and about the argument and that I bet my brother doesn't know I love him. He stops the car and says thats not possible. Then gives me a kiss. :)
About half way home he says "Should we tell yout parents we are dating?" "Maybe we should but I dont know."
When we get to my house we go in the door and my parents are waiting at the table for me and I say "Hey mom hey dad. This is Chris my boyfriend and my math teacher." They say hello and shake hands but they dont say anything bad. They say congrats and let us go upstairs. When we get into my bedroom we close the door and watch some movies on my bed cuddling. After the sex scene in the notbook he says "we should be doing what they were just doing baby." Yes he calls me baby now :) "my parents are down stairs" "So who cares baby" "ummmmmm I do I'd prefer my parents not to know I am having sex with you upstairs." "Fine." Then Chris gets all pouty but at least we kiss and make up and touch each other and french kiss. Then we fall asleep in each others arms. I wake up the next morning at 4 to go do my chores. And I go back upstairs about 6 and wake Chris up with a big huge kiss. "Morning baby. Why do you smell?" If you remember I live on a farm aka chores for me to do." Lol. Then he givs me a big kiss and said he had to go shower. About 2 minutes into his shower I go join him. We just wash ourselfs and kiss once in a while. Then we dry off and get dressed. Then we eat and leave. Before we go to school we have to go to his house and get him somr new clothes. And we pull in his drive way.