Part 2 - Golden Trio

Hermione did a few more tests, using the patil twins, who she initially promised with money then simply performed a quick memory wipe, though unethical it gave her a great understanding of the potion as well as it's limits, she was unsure how good her measurements were as the potion wouldn't bubble or steam even nearly as much though. One result of testing was neither of the sisters would ever do anything to each other and only attempted things with Hermione after a large dose, much more than Ginny or Luna did. But when she got some hufflepuff boys to come into the bathroom they sucked them off after drinking little more than a spoonful. This made her Conclude that it was much harder to have someone be aroused by someone they weren't into or wasn't the gender they were sexually oriented to. Thus, Ginny and Luna were already into each other, or they were weaker? Hermione hoped to test them two again as well but they were no where to be seen all week. Neither was Myrtle now Hermione thought about it.

Hermione knew her next step should be testing it with male students, so obviously she went to Ron and Harry. "Ronald have you seen Ginny at all?"

"No." he said simply staring at the chess board. "Queen to A1."

Harry's mouth formed a perfect O as he realised he was screwed, "I saw Ginny a week ago... She seemed upset."

"probably got dumped by, uh which guy she was dating this time." Seamus scoffed, walking past.

"What was she doing?"

"it looked like she was heading to the... Uh, ravenclaw Common room, probably going to see Luna?"

"it's your move mate."

Harry just sighed, "I quit." before sitting in front of the fire. "

It was only now that Hermione realised it was dark out," what time is it? "

"about ten, come to think of it Hermione where have you been?"

"th-the library, nothing special."

Ron smirked, "oh really, because me and Harry went to the library an hour ago and you weren't there."

"oh, I.. I don't know I must have left around that time, got a bit distracted on the way back talking to the the Patil's."

"I heard Padme showed up to lunch with cum on her face." Ron laughed.

Both Harry and Hermione shared a look of shock, and Hermione pulled out her notebook, neither of them had sucked cock in the bathroom today? Maybe there's lingering effects she thought chewing the bottom of her pen.

" Where's your quill?" Ron noticed.

"oh lost it, still got this from my old stationary set... Hey look why don't I show you two where I really was today?"

Ron was instantly down and Harry only a bit of considering, he got his invisibility cloak and the three of them moved together eventually getting to the girl's bathroom.

Hesitantly Hermione pulled out the cauldron which was steaming more than earlier. Though this was likely due to Hermione pouring her memory loss potion in with it, a potion they'd only just done in Slughorn's potions class. She could tell something was different with it simply due to the smell, it was delightful and the air seemed damp and thick almost like a sauna, taking a  sniff over the potion hit Hermione like a swig of firewhiskey as she felt like her iq had took a hit and an undeniable tingle made her unsure about this.

"so, what is it?" Ron asked impatiently.

"It's 'posed to be a potion for pure ecstasy..."

The boys gave her a curious look. "so what does it do then?" Harry asked.

Hermione was still torn about what to do, "well... It's just not pure ecstasy..."

Ron was very surprised by this kind of description and now the potion had his full interest, "have you tested it?"

"wait, isn't this like... Some sort of drug? Y'know like ecstasy but for wizards?"

"Is a strength potion like steroids? Or a I don't know a confusion spell similar to any hallucinogen?" she snapped.

Harry had no interest in arguing but knew Ron loved to debate with her so started to think of a way to change the subject as they heard Myrtle giggling. "Oh Harry don't you want to be sooooo Happy? Hehe."

"is it safe?" Ron asked stepping up to the side of the potion.

"well, um yes bu-"

"you should all just drink some at the same time." Myrtle suggested and Ron quickly goaded Harry into going along with it and since this was what Hermione supposed she was after pretended to be in to, they each took a small metal cup and scooped some in. Ron in a way of outdoing Harry did his straight away, Harry quickly followed and Ron forced Hermione to drink some as well.

Hermione's vision turned Pink as she heard Myrtle laughing. Next thing she knew she was biting her lip while feeling herself up. Then as she started drooling she felt Harry's hands grab her hips and move her to a comfortable position on all fours, where him and Ron felt up her cushioned ass while jerking their decently big dicks. "please fill me up with those yummy cocks." she desperately moaned like a slag. The boys quickly obliged fighting for a bit about getting her dripping virgin pussy. "Feed me your cock Ronald." Ron grabbed her bushy hair and gave her red cheeks a firm slap, guiding his dick between her soft wet lips, her brain actually went empty as her eyes rolled back and she just watched his elated face as he bit his lip and thrust his hips. She just took the dick for awhile revelling in the taste and feeling of being a braindead sex doll, as she regained some thought her hand grabbed just barely above his balls and she hungrily choked on the uncut cock.

It was around this time Harry stopped slapping her plump ass cheeks and licking her tight cunt. She smiled on the dick shoved deep in her mouth as she was able to figure out what'd happen now as Harry spat on his hand and rubbed his cock for some amount of lube before sliding it between her pussy lips. Hermione went into pure slut ecstasy, as her hymen was torn. She grabbed Ron's hips and allowed Harry's deep thrust push her more on Ron's dick, she went weak as her tits pressed against the cold wet floor, her hard nipples clear even through her sweater. Her eyes had rolled back in her head again as such drooled an insane amount of almost white spit on Ron's dick, while simultaneously sucking down all his precum.

They started slapping her cheeks again as she looked close to passing out from ecstasy. Her holes were so wet and her so uncharacteristically slutty that in only five minutes both were on the edge and put her on her knees so she could stick her tongue out and beg for a cum facial. Which she did, and they then obliged covering her face in ropes of thick sticky cum as she moaned and fingered her soaked vagina. Her face was completely masked in cum and it had her wet hair sticking to her face and sweater as her uniform was likely permanently stained. Both the boys took a minute before zipping up and Ron using a quick spell to brand slut on her forehead as she collapsed to floor exhausted.