Dorms

The next day kuroko came to school and kagami asked him something that left him shocked he wanted kuroko to move in with him at the Seirin club house, the Seirin clubhouse was a place where each and ever member of the Seirin team stayed 3 months before a tournament because they had to wake up at 3 to train but the changed the rules and made ever Seirin member train at 3 every day since they lost to Tōō (Aomine's team) everyone except kuroko lived there and they obviously had an extra room cause kuroko is a part of the team.

"I cant do that what if he come here then you will be in trouble" said kuroko "You think he can touch me" said kagami well it is true how can a old geezer hurt a muscular dude who is legit 6'3 soon Hyūga also entered the conversation and started telling kuroko that it will be safer and that if he came kagami would handle it "Fine but you better tell me if he comes and if he does and he wants me give me to him I can figure it out on my own" said kuroko "Fine but if he takes you we will send kagami along he can take you for 30 minutes max then you will come back" said Hyūga "Deal"

The next day kuroko packed his stuff without his father noticing and went to school, before going to class he put all his stuff in his dorm and went to class after all the classes ended they trained for 2 hours then they all went to the dormitories. they all helped kuroko settle kuroko in and gave him Hyūga's room because it was right next to Kagami's.

every day the followed the same routine which was Wake up at 3 and go for a jog come back at 4:00 take a 30 minute in which you need to eat then play training matches at 4:30 go back to the dorms at 7:00 take a shower then eat again cause they only ate very light At 4:00 like a fruit then go to school at 8 the come back train for 2 hours then chill till dinner time after dinner train for 1.5 hours the bed time and all over again. (Very tiring I know)