king's sex toy (dnf/smut)

wrote this late so sorry it's so short

913 words

age:
george: 23
dream: 20

top: george
bottom: dream

context: dream decided to get his first job and work for the king.

dreams pov

i walked in the castle, my jaw hitting the floor. it was modern and vintage at the same time. but then i stopped my tracks when someone welcomed me, "welcome dream! the king want me to show you to your room and your uniform." the guy said, i nodded and followed him up the stairs.

he led me down a hallway and opened a door. i walked in and looked around, my eyes stopping on the clothing on the bed, my 'uniform'.

"there's more in the closet for the next days, this is the one you have to wear today, sorry." the brown haired boy said.

"okay thank you." i said before he stepped out of the room. i stared at cloth on the bed and removed my original clothes folding them and putting them on the bed.

i slipped it on, i looked at each curve in my body in the mirror. it was light blue floral print, that had little cloth everywhere.

i unlocked the door and came out, the brown haired boy was there on his phone.

"oh you're back! okay follow me to the throne room.oh! i forgot to introduce myself, my name is karl!" he spoke as we walked i nodded and smiled.

he opened the doors and we walked through. the king checked me out and smirked. "hello!" i spoke with a smile.

"hey, dream.. right?" he asked, i nodded and smiled again. "well i like the name slut better.. is that okay with you?" he said, i nodded.

he got up and came down to me and karl. he put his arm around my shoulder (a/n: george is gonna be taller than dream) and walked me to a new room, leaving karl to do whatever.

"let's see your sex drive." george stated, i nodded. he grabbed about a 10 inch dildo and put lube on it. i spread my legs open as he pushed it in.

slight pain overflowed my body as it started vibrating, i guess it was a vibrating dildo.

"press this button when you need to stop, okay? we'll always have it each time." george smiled, i looked at him with lust and he did too.

the vibrations from the dildo went higher, onto level two. george started thrusting it looking for my prostate.

when he hit it with the dildo i moaned loudly.

"found it." he smirked.

3rd person pov

george set the vibrations to level 3 as he pounded the dildo into dream, hearing and loving the slutty moans dream was releasing each thrust.

"how are you doing slut?" george's asked, dream responded with a thumbs up and a moan.

george stopped thrusting the dildo into dream, allowing it to vibrate right on dreams prostate. i turned it up making dream start to reach his climax, "i-i'm ngh~! f-fuck g-george-!..c-close~!" he called out.

george turned the dildo up to level 5 and dream came right away afterwards. george's turned off the dildo, surprised when dream begged for level 5 again.

george would've loved to see dream like that again but he also did care about him in a way were he could still walk out of the room to his own room or to the bathroom.. or even a real sex the next few days, he declined.

"i want to please you though." dream begged as he touched george's clothed dick. he pushed his shoulders down onto the bed and sat on his chest. "wouldn't you want to feel inside me? inside your little sluts ass?" dream insisted moving his ass around on george's chest.

"tomorrow, okay?" george compromised, dream was way too horny to wait for tomorrow.

"but daddy.." dream whined, knowing exactly what he was doing. he decided to be a little risky, he wrapped his legs around george's neck and the back of his head and pushed his into george's mouth and moaning.

george rolled his eyes and started sucking as he couldn't deny and he couldn't pull away since dreams legs were pushing his deeper onto his dick.

"ngh~ y-yes!" dream moaned throwing his head back.

"now you're even more of a slut." george laughed at dreams comment as he was giving dream want he wanted until he came.

moments later dream needed to cum once more, "augh~ i-i'm-! c-close..!" dream moaned as he pushed in deeper and came deep into george's mouth letting out a moan.

dream felt that george was close to and turned around quickly slipping george's member into his mouth. george released and dream moaned swallowing every drop.

"now your name will forever be slut." george panted lightly, eyeing dream who was sprawled out. "oh come on george." he said in a seductive voice with a breathy laugh afterwards. "you loved seeing me like that though." he said crawling onto george and cuddling him.

"true, but you won't be able to walk now." george mentioned. "worth it." dream smirked, earning a scoff from george.

they cuddled for the rest of the night and got to know each other more, they talked kissed and dream bagged for a mark on his neck.

"good night." dream said.

"good night slut." george slightly giggled and they both drifted off to sleep.