Epilogue 1

Calix's POV

She was always around, she's my youngest brother's best friend, the younger sister of my other brother's best friend, so I should not look at her differently, but with eyes like hers, a brain that can shut a conversation logically and an attitude like hers, sino hindi mahuhumaling sa kanya? But, I always shrug the idea of owning her, mahirap sirain ang relasyon ng mga taong nakapaligid sa akin, sa amin. She's off limits.

She met my youngest brother when they started grade school, six years old lang sila noon. Nauna pa silang naging mag best friend kaysa sa mga kapatid namin, their maids made friends so they eventually turned to be best friends.

But, I always remember when I first took notice of her. She was watching a reality show with Xandro and Riley in our second floor's sala.

"Bible," she uttered then smiled at Riley. "Mabait kaya si Troy."

Who's Troy, baby?

Xandro hissed. "Mabait ngayon kasi nililigawan ka! Let's see, I know the caliber of guys like him."

Nililigawan ka na? What the fuck! Baby, you're just sixteen, what do you know about that? 

"Oh, come on, Alexandro Luis," she rolled her eyes. "Palibhasa babaero kayo!"

Damn, that eye roll. Dumaan ako sa gilid nila na kunwari may hinahanap ako 

"Kuya, can you give Trinabella an honest opinion about her suitor?" Rylie then showed me a photo of that guy on his phone.

"Looks like a playboy to me," I casually said. Baby, please listen to me. 

"See?" Xandro chuckled. "He's a no to me, as well."

"Tss. Akala mo naman mga santo kayo!" Sabi niya. 

After I gave my comment, she rarely goes to our house, nabalitaan ko pa na kila Rylie na niya gustong tumambay. 

On her debut, I was fucking jealous, I'm her 16th dance, while her boyfriend was her last. Remember this, Trinabella Gail, your next last dance will be with me, and that's on our wedding day.

"Tss," sabi ko. "'Yan na 'yon?" turo ko sa boyfriend ni Trina.

Tumawa si Miggy. "Ano ngayon sa iyo? Ang bata ng gusto mo, hindi ka mapapansin niyan, parang matandang kapatid ka na niya."

"When did I ask for your opinion, Juan Miguel?" I scoffed. "Shut up! Pipili na lang siya 'yong kakabahan man lang sana ako."

It's a fucking agony watching her loving someone who's not me. I played around and dated other girls just so I can fucking get her out of my system. Mukhang seryoso ang relasyon niya, and I don't want to ruin her happiness.

"Are you bringing him at your lolo's party?" I heard Xandro asked her. Dahil bakasyon nakatambay na naman sila sa bahay namin, any simple glimpse of her was like a gift and heaven to me.

"I don't know," she answered then sipped on her juice. "Si mommy ang nagpadala ng invitation niya."

"Can I borrow a suit, Xandro?" She asked. I furrowed my brows while getting myself a glass of water. Hindi man nga ako nauuhaw, nalaman ko lang na nasa kusina silang tatlo kaya bumaba ako galing sa kwarto.

"What for?" My brother asked back.

"For Troy. Hindi niya isusuot kung bagong bili," malungkot na sabi niya. "Last time diba, hindi siya umattend kasi naoffend siyang binilhan ko siya ng suit."