Chapter 23: Distance (6)

"OK."

It's rare that Chu Feng has an appetite and wants something. Fu Bo smiled and answered.

"I may not be able to take those things alone. I'll take aunt Lian out tomorrow. The wronged young master and opiate are alone in another hospital."

"No harm."

Chu Feng finished, and Ah Yao ran over from one side.

"Young master!" Her face was as bright as a blooming flower.
Fubo is afraid that he will continue to stay here and let the young master play his acting skills. If he accidentally hurts Ah Yao again, the gain is not worth the loss.

"The old slave is busy."

"Yes."

Ah Yao was also very discerning. When Fu Bo went away, he took Chu Feng's hand. "Young master, it's getting late. Let's go!"

She took Chu Feng all the way out of the gate, looked back and confirmed that Fu Bo couldn't see them, so she was relieved.

"Now let's go slowly."

Chu Feng looked. She held her hand, white and soft, and didn't let him go.

The heart is inexplicably warm, and the shallow smile climbs up the handsome and elegant face.

A Yao took him in one hand and hummed a song in his mouth. From time to time, he saw butterflies falling on wild flowers on the side of the road and crept over to pounce on him.

Chu Feng let her lead her, followed her and watched her play, with gentle doting in his eyes.

"Young master, look at this."

A Yao put his hand into the grass and turned to pull Chu Feng in his hand.

Chu Feng stepped forward and ah Yao pulled out his hand in the grass.

Bai Nen holds a green snake in her hand!

Chu Feng was shocked, "Be careful!"

Almost subconsciously, he took a step forward, held the opiate's hand and threw the little green snake out.

"Hey, Xiaoqing..."

"Are you okay?" Chu Feng's eyes were full of scorched color, holding her hand and looking at it again and again, "Did you get bitten by the snake? Did you feel uncomfortable?"

"Young master, I'm fine..." Ah Yao said, "That Xiaoqing just now is my friend..."

"Friends?" Chu Feng was stunned, frowned and scolded in a low voice, "What nonsense? Where do you make friends with cold-blooded animals? Don't touch those poisons next time. If you hurt yourself, there is no doctor in the countryside. What should you do?"

A Yao looked up at Chu Feng, "Young master, you look like my grandfather..."

Chu Feng: "...."

"Opiate?!"

A cry came from one side, and they turned back at the same time.

On the road ahead stood a strong man running this way.

Close, seeing Chu Feng holding Ah Yao's hands, the smile on his face immediately disappeared, stopped in place and stared at Chu Feng's hand.

"What are you doing?"

As soon as Yao saw him coming, he loosened Chu Feng's hand and went forward.

"Brother Zhang Yong, I'll take the young master to play together! There are more people and more excitement."

"Lively is lively, but what should we do if your young master wears such expensive and clean things that we countrymen play with?" Zhang Yong scratched the back of his head.

Chu Feng looked at his hand loosened by opiate. He was lost and inexplicably angry.

Listening to Zhang Yong's words, he frowned and stepped forward and said, "It's just clothes. If it's dirty, what's the harm?"

Zhang Yong looked at him. "Did the young master wash it himself or did he want the little girl to wash it?"

"Whoever comes to wash it won't bother you."

Two men, their eyes colliding in the air, like the tip of a needle to the awn of wheat, do not give in to each other.

Although Chu Feng was ill and weak, his noble spirit and authority did not lose the slightest advantage to Zhang Yong's strong man.

A Yao, look at Zhang Yong, and then look at Chu Feng.

What do you think? There's something wrong with these two people.

"How long will you two stand here? If you don't, I'll go by myself."

A Yao left them and went straight to the swing.

Chu Feng took a deep look at Zhang Yong, snorted and walked to keep up with the pace of opiate.

I was angry just now. I was not breathing well at the moment, but I didn't want to show weakness in front of Zhang Yong. I stubbornly endured it and accelerated my pace to catch up with opiate.

Hearing the footsteps behind him, Yao turned back and smiled at Chu Feng and stretched out his hand to him.

"Don't quarrel with brother Zhang Yong?"

Chu Feng's eyes flashed a trace of unnaturalness.

She was just scolding her in the tone of elders, but now she taught her.

Looking at Yao's outstretched hand, I didn't want to hold it so naturally, which made her misunderstand.

But remembering that Zhang Yong was following behind him, he still reached out and took her.

No matter whether the opiate is his wife or the girl in the family, he can't let unfamiliar men covet opiate.

Zhang Yong followed them and looked at the medicine holding Chu Feng. It was like serving the master's servant. His eyebrows were twisted into a knot.

Such a good girl, young and unlucky, sold her to the young master of a rich family.

He grabbed a handful of weeds at random from one side, hummed and broke the weeds in his hand inch by inch.

"Brother Zhang Yong, hurry up!" Yao turned back and waved at him.

Zhang Yongmei opened her eyes and answered "Coming", threw the withered grass in her hand and caught up with them.

Three people in a row, to a vacant lot.

There is a towering tree in the middle of the open space, with strong trunk, surrounded by about three people.

Two swings were hung on the branches on both sides.

It seemed that the swing was temporarily tied. A few grass ropes were rubbed, and a wooden board was set up and tied to the tree.

Several children were sitting on the swing and swinging happily, and several children were chasing around the tree.

There was only one child sitting under the tree with an old book in his hand, which was out of tune with the atmosphere here.

"Let the little tiger take the lead. Ah Yao, it seems that I can't push you on the swing today." Zhang Yong looked at Yao Dao.

"It doesn't matter."

"Ah! It's brother Zhang Yong and sister opiate!"

The children found several people standing here, ran here, hugged Zhang Yong and opiate Tuan, and pushed Chu Feng aside.

Looking at the happy group of people, Chu Feng's eyes were dim.

It's neither coming forward nor walking. It's embarrassing to stand in place and try to maintain your demeanor.

Holding Zhang Yong's thigh, a tiger headed boy shouted behind the tree, "Sister Lotus! Brother Zhang Yong is coming!"

"Your Sister Lotus is here too? It's strange today. She's not doing needlework at home. She's willing to go out." Zhang Yong joked.

Little tiger said, "Sister Lotus, listen to me. You push sister Ah Yao on the swing and come to see what sister ah Yao looks like."

"Li Hu, you talk nonsense again. Be careful that I break your leg when I go back!"

A woman came out from behind the tree, her hair in a neat bun and a fresh Azalea. The lining was also very beautiful.

But the eyebrows and eyes were too sharp and killed the charming spirit.

The sound was like a thunderbolt, which scared the tiger to hide behind Zhang Yong.

"After working as a needlework at home for so long, haven't you worn down your hot temper? If you can't get married at that time, your father will be worried again!"

Li Hehua spat at him, "What do you want?"

Soon his sight turned and fell on the opiate standing next to Zhang Yong.

Seeing ah Yao with red lips and white teeth, she looked beautiful, her eyebrows and eyes were full of aura, and a trace of jealousy flashed across her eyes.

"You are the girl bought by rich people to serve the sick young master in other hospitals in front? Is it ah Yao? It's not good to see..."

There was a thorn in his voice, which made Zhang Yong frown.

"Lotus..."

A Yao was about to answer, but a cold voice behind him preempted.

"Not a girl, but a lady."