🎭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐢 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬.

─ yeonmi is fluent in the korean language

─ yeonmi is fluent in the korean language. she can also speak a little english and mandarin.
─ sm, jyp, and cube entertainment offered yeonmi a place in their company but she decided to stay with yg entertainment.
─ in 2017, she was featured in bts‘ highlight reel as hoseok & jimin‘s pair.
─ she acted in movie “the king” also in 2017.
─ she can play the violin and guitar.
─ her most favourite food are green tea flavoured cakes.
─ yeonmi was part of her school's volleyball and soccer team.
─ she has her own youtube channel where she used to post cover dances and songs, and little vlogs. but her videos have gone private.
─ her favourite boy group is exo, chanyeol as her bias.
─ her favourite girl group is itzy, lia as her bias.
─ yeonmi is close friends with exo members, aespa karina and giselle, stayc yoon, nct dream jaemin and jisung, ex iz*one members, & secret number denise and jinny.
─ she updates baekhyun frequently about her life because he made her promise after his discharged.
─ yeonmi and wonyoung is accused of being starship's favourites... which has a really big chance of being true.
─ even before debut, she already had a fairly big fanbase.
─ she legalized her name “baekmi” to “yeonmi” because her grandma keeps on calling her that.
─ she ranked 100th on tc candler's “the 100 most beautiful faces of 2020.”