Chapter 1

"Am I really that wrong?", Sunrise asked himself while cleaning up some boxes. A child had thrown them to the floor when it ran away from him. He felt bad for being the way he was. He just wanted to play with the children...  All excited, all tryhard. Most of the time, too hard. But he couldn't help it and did it over and over again. "Some children like me anyway, so it can't be that wrong.", he said, smiling. With this thought he ignored the upcoming sadness and went to the ball pool to greet the newcoming children.

In the night, when all the lights except the ones in the daycare, were already shut down and also no guests were left in the building, Sunrise layed down in his room tiredly. Yes, animatronics could actually be tired. Almost every child had been scared of him today. He really didn't get why, he was always being friendly... "Roxy and Monty, if I was a child, I'd be scared of them or of Freddy. But why me? I'm always friendly and funny and- annoying?" Sunrise sighed and got up to shut down the light to get some distracion from his toughts. And in addition, how could he ever be able to sleep when the lights were on? Even if he was scared of the dark, he wasn't alone anyway.

As soon as the lights went out, Sunrise started screaming around and holding his face before he fell down to the floor. "MOONDROP!", he shouted. Moondrop was now in control of the body they inhabited together, which leaded to the body changing to Moondrops look. "What do you want, Sunnie?", he said, yawning. "Why does it have to be so hurtful?", the other one said while pouting. "I mean it's not my fault. We're programmed like that, you know?" The non-controlling animatronic grumbled. Moondrop laughed. He knew he could just make Sunrise be quiet and take a way the little bit of control he still had. But he didn't want that. As much as he pretended to be annoyed from the yellow sun-man, as little he really was.

---------------------------------------------------------

[Hiii! Welcome to the first chapter of the English version of my FNAF story. If there are any grammar mistakes or mistakes in general, please tell me in the comments. I hope you'll like the story, thanks for reading and have a nice day (or night)!]