"My strongest protecter." •Mother!Hollyberry x Reader• (Fluff)

Requested by: No-one
Genre: Fluff
1st Person View
TW: Mentions of bullying

Reader goes by They/Them

Story starts here
__________________________________

My mother.
The sweetest cookie to ever exist on earthbread.

One afternoon, after a particularly rough day at school, I came home just to give her a big hug and tell her about what happened that day.

This is how it went.

The time was roughly 4 PM, and I had just gotten off the bus. I was always the last one off, which meant I was extremely tired and annoyed of the kids on the bus. My bus driver didn't like me either.
I hung my backpack up by the door and walked into the kitchen, seeing as my mother was not there. I walked outside, seeing her sitting outside in the flower patch surrounding our house.

I ran over to her, giving her the biggest hug and sighing slightly. I felt her wrap her arms around me, her warm embrace feeling nice on my back.
"What happened today, my little warrior?" She asked, holding me in her arms gently. "It was one of the worst days yet mama! They keep teasing me about how I look nothing like you!" I cried, almost sobbing in her arms.

She rubbed my back, letting me cry on her shoulder. Once I was done she asked, "Did you tell them what I told you to say?" I shook my head, sniffling. "Next time, you tell them, 'I am Y/N, child of Hollyberry cookie, and you will not strike me down with those words.', you hear me?"

I nodded, sighing slightly then saying, "I love you mama."

"I love you too, my little warrior."

__________________________________

hi i want her as my mother now tysm

anyway i hope you enjoyed
now bye :]

303 words