𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭𝟬- 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗺𝘆 𝗚𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗱𝗶 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗕𝗮𝘀𝘀

Warnings: Mature Language, Mentions of Toxic Relationships, Mentions of Drug abuse and EDs, Self Harm, Scheming, Hints of Chuck and Graces kinks ;)), mentions of previous smut, Chuck caring for grace <333.

 ❝𝐈 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞.❞

𝘖𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘜𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘚𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴. 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘵𝘪𝘱𝘴, 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧... 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘈𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩?

𝐌𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧, my back was groaning in pain, these silk sheets weren't as comfy as they have been. "Mm..." I mumbled reaching my arm out to the other side of the bed, wait this isn't my bed. I opened my eyes more clearly, "Chuck?" I called out before hearing the Bass man groan himself. "Tell Nina it's too early." He muttered. "Whose Nina?" I asked smirking and peering over the bed to see him sprawled on an airbed. I smiled at the sight, "Chuck..." I cooed for him to stir in his sleep. "Chuck, I've got you a present... Remember those little pink cuffs you saw in the store." I whispered, "Cuffs? Are you feeling alright?" He asked bolting upright leading me to giggle.

"Why are you on the floor in your own penthouse?" I wondered softly as he sat up rubbing his eyes. "Well I had to give you the bed otherwise I'd just be being cruel to a woman in your condition." Chuck replied with a yawn and Monkey barked walking into the room. "My condition? I'm pregnant, it's not like I have a heart condition." I told him softly putting my hair up in a bun. "You should be thanking me, I could've made you got home in the dark." He teased.

"That doesn't sound like the new Chuck Bass, what do you think Monkey?" I asked his dog who made a sort of howl in response. "I think he agrees with me." Chuck smirked before fussing his dog and getting up. "Where are you going?" I wondered looking up at him, "I'm off to make breakfast, before you leave.. Grace, after today I want you to let me go." He told me. "One step ahead." I lied avoiding his gaze.

"We don't tell anyone we met up again." Chuck stated. "Oh, my lips are sealed." I hummed.

✯✯✯

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬 out for the day I began to write thank you letters for all the presents at my terrible bridal shower, I didn't want to speak with Louis at this moment in time yet nonetheless I wrote thank you letters from the both of us. "Why should I thank someone for a blender? I cannot use it for margarita's for another six months!" I complained handing Darya the envelope. "Margaritas sound delicious." Darya hummed. "Not for other six months Darya!" Dorota lectured as I smirked slightly.